High Heeled Training Diary #27

Laurieheels

Sometimes when we feel down, the only thing to do is look good and push the personal envelope... Monday was a holiday, and despite this, I had to work. What better way to work than in five inch black velvet stilettos. Eight hours at work plus time after that left uncounted, and another five inch heeled day was done. And done very well, I must add. Tuesday deserved a repeat of this wonderfully heeled performance, and off I was again in my velvet stilettos. I really do like them. Comments about my high heel wearing ability abounded on this day, as well as others during the week. People who would break their ankles or even necks if they wore such shoes. When exposed to people who do not know you beyond your name in e-mail, sometimes the comments start up. Women can appreciate the skill I have in wearing these shoes. I like that. I feel special, as if I do have some sort of talent in this world. Ego boosts are wonderful things. Now, why waste time sparring with that issue, when something I know everyone is curious about happened on Wednesday. See, I wished to wear white shoes and white pants while the weather was still nice. And my friend Melanie and I were going to go out, have a drink, and talk about men after work. That was quite productive by the way, yet nothing remains solved in my life. Enough of that, we're here for the shoes, right? On my feet were the wonderful five and a half inch white stiletto pumps. I thought that I would be pushing myself in these shoes that day, but they were rather comfortble. Okay, so it helped that I was able to sit down for long periods of time. But when I was walking, I walked without difficulty. Half an inch higher? How easy was that? Any misgivings I had about my choice of shoes in the morning were gone within half an hour of putting them on, and my first half hour at work always has a good deal of running around. Now, be amazed, be prepared, because I wore these shoes for 16 hours. Yes. SIXTEEN HOURS. And maybe fifteen minutes past that. In that time, I had them off for all of ten minutes. My feet were hot! I wore them bare foot, with white capri pants and a very nice mauve blouse that was well worthy of the office. 16 hours. 5.5 inchers. Let's all remember who the goddess is... :smile: Thursday saw me go back to the black velvet pumps for another twelve hours, and that included a jumping demonstration for some of the girls who were filling in and had been so impressed on Tuesday. Esentially I jumped straight up and landed perfectly on my five inch stilettos. Pretty neat. I have been told I glide in my heels as if I am walking on a cloud. And I am starting to notice a few men looking at me when I am in heels. It's a start. Friday was a casual day, and being who I am, that always means going against the trend somewhat. So my four inch black patent sandals were called on, and an all black outfit. Lace pant leg cuffs and lace shoulder covers on the tank top. If that makes sense. I do not know why I wore what I wore, but my mother is thinking I could earn extra income in the sex industry. She has issues with the 5.5 stilettos, because they are attention getters to the extreme. Maybe they would look better if I removed the ankle straps on them... she is starting to offer advice on the type of outfit that would look okay with such shoes and not solicit offers from men. Satuday, well that was a write off, I slept past noon, wore runners to go run some errands, and generally it is not a fashion day worthy of the goddess stature. It is best left ignored. Today being Sunday, I had to work, and why not rely on an old and a new favourite? My long black skirt and my black velvet stilettos. Very nice considering everyone else would be quite casual and comfortable. Once every two months is not bad for working a Sunday. I hope it stays this way! It can end altogether as well. Just no more often than that! That was my week, and I hope it was not too brief of a report. I am trying to type quick and I am feeling a little bit more dyslexic today than normal. Of course, it seems a bit incredible, but I only write it like I lived it, and for me, heels are life. I intend to keep living it. Yes, sixteen hours!

she is starting to offer advice on the type of outfit that would look okay with such shoes and not solicit offers from men.

Seems to me you take reasonable precautions (avoiding the wrong part of town, dark alleys, carrying a stun gun(?), etc); therefore, start worrying about your outfit as being a solicitation only after you have gotten propositioned by the seedier element of society.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Yup, you are the goddess. Further ego boosts available on request. In fact, after my night out in Olympia, I distinctly remember thinking 'Blimey, Laurie could do this, no sweat... I must keep going!'

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I do not carry a stun gun. I don't even think they are legal! But presenting the right image is important, just as important as looking good and being that high heeled goddess every day. Now, as far as it goes for the boosting of an ego, I always enjoy it, as I seem lost in humility most days. :smile:

Oh for crying out load.... How about what Laurie is wearing on her feet for self-defense?? !! :smile: What do you think about this Laurie? How about learning some judo or karate? Something to conceder to do this coming winter to pass the time.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Um, Hoverfly, mental block there, I did express interest in learning to kick in a thread somewhere, possibly in this fetish and ultra heel section. I would love to learn more karate, or even kung fu. Yeah! I'd also like a motorcycle. Before that, even, I'd just like a new car. Before even that, good health and happiness. But yes, Kung Fu stiletto goddess. It could be a good B movie! :smile:

Hehe... I see that my sarcasm flew over your head as well, hence the rolling eyes :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The sarcasm was noted, but since I honestly expressed interest in this very thing once upon a time, I just did what a always do, steal the show and run somewhere else with it. :grin: Kung Fu Stiletto Goddess - I'll work on a script when I need a break from my book. :smile:

Laurie, I love to hear about your velvet heels... one step closer to suede... I was also thrilled to hear your mother had visited this site! When shall we have the pleasure to read a message from her? I'd love to hear about her suede heels! Love

Pictures can be found in a few topics I have posted both here, in the favourites picture section, and in the hellos, goodbyes and general announcements section.

If you see a white box that says the forum is down, do this.

Right click with the mouse on that box. Go to properties. Get the URL, copy it and then paste it in the address bar. You will then get to see the picture.

http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/042102/Laurielegs_stiletto.JPG

Or try that link for one of them. I forget which one it is.