Men sized heels. Your opinions please on some shoes.

Sadam

Helo im new. Im a size 91/2 UK with a narrow foot. Im going to buy myself some fetish heels and boots soon(my first pairs!!) but im not sure how bigger sizes affect the way the heels look(how sexy) or what size i should be getting. Im planning on getting Scream calf boots 6 to 7inch heels, scream oxford style shoes, scream pumps with an ankle strap, domina knee boots with 5 1/2inch heels and domina pumps with four straps. Has anyone got these with a similar foot size to me and pictures of them being worn because there arn't many good photos on the internet i can find. Basically i cant find any males wearing them. Im wanting the scream heels for indoor wearing and generaly indoor fun are these comfortable? While i want the domina for walking outside in and so i have a bit of variety. Since this is my first time getting fetish shoes i want to make sure i get a good selection so id be realy greatfull for any help. Thanks Adam

If you're aliready quite experienced with walking in at least 5"ers, then so be it. But if this is gonna be your first time in heels, don't start with 6" or 7", for goodness sake! First: it's gonna be VERY tiring to even stand in the shoes, second: I bet you won't be able to walk even three meters in them! Start with something lower, e.g. 3.5 or 3" and work your way up gradually, don't push it too soon. Remember that the leap between 5" and 5.5" (not to say 7", or even 6"!) will probably take very much time to practice.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

welcome to our "little circle of friends"

by all means start with something you can manage...I started around last April-May with these...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Wranglers%20and%20Boots-myself/Black%20Blade%20Heel/?action=view&current=28Oct2006Boot1WMVafterwearingtowork.flv

and I thought I was the first guy on the planet to dare something like this...

..relax and take your time..you have a lifetime to enjoy this...

Jim

JSpikeheels

I recently started wearing heels every day (now that the family knows about it). Before that I used to think I could handle 5"/6" no problem since I wore them for a couple of minutes or maybe even a couple of hours but I wa mostly seated (didn't want the noise to give me away). Anyway, after wearing heels for long hours I started noticing I can barely handle my 5" and I can't handle 6" as I had previously thought. So what I'm doing now is wearing 4" for long periods and then I swap them for a pair of 4.5" or 5" heels for maybe an hour and try walking as much as I can. As much as I love the look of 5"+ heels I wouldn't dare buying more of those since I would basically just be watching them and not wearing them, at least for a while until I can hanlde them :wink: So my suggestion is the same as Elegant's: try lower heels first. If you buy the 7" you'll be mostly just admiring them and not so much wearing them.

i think the chap is enquiring as to sizes more than flexibility advice. I am a uk9 and recently bought some 6" pleaser sandals and was dissapointed to find when i ordered the 9 (that was supposed to be adjusted so that the 9 size fits a 9) it was wayyy too big. almost an inch of the shoe sticking up after the back of my foot to the top of the heel. After all the hype about buying a size larger in higher heels this was a little suprising. so does anyone have such height heels in the size 9 or 9.5 and can give this fellow any advice on fitment. sadam maybe you would get more knowledge in the fetish section where this height is a popular topic nl

Ive been wearing high heels for a long time mainly the 3-4 inch types and find them completely fine. i know i wont be able to walk in the 6 inch ones but wearing them sitting will be fun. So your a size 9 uk to. Well thats worrying now im quite confused, was it not a size mistake by the place you got them from? Ill make a post there aswell and thanks for the advice. :wink:

It all depends on the make and model. Some shoes will fit for width and others will fit for length it really is a matter of trial and error. Moreover, by all means buy the extreme heels if that's your thing but if this is the first time you've worn heels you will get far more out of the experience by getting 4" or 4.5" and wearing them. Once they start to feel like flats then go up to 5" then 5.5" etc.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.