The secret stuff!

pumpedup

I think it's harmless fun rummaging through a girl's closet, looking for heels to try on! It's not like he's going through her personal information, purse looking for money, or jewelry. It's just shoes/boots. It's no big deal, and like was said in this topic, creates such a high heart rate. It's exhillerating!

Like i said before, I'd love to be a telephone repairman, cable guy, butler, or even a person in charge of a lost-and-found at a hotel. I don't care, ANYWHERE where i have access to a woman's shoes/boots and purse. I would never take any money from her purse, or credit cards, or anything! I just have a purse fetish, a very big one.

But don't you think that's abusive? It's one thing to keep it as a fantasy, another to consider doing it. Perhaps it's easier for me to say, anything in my partners wardrobe is available for me, as long as I don't stretch it.

I agree with Fog, going through someone else's stuff without permission isn't right whether you're stealing or not. Other than my mum's and aunt's shoe cupboard before I had my own, the only heels I've tried on secretly have been women I was going out with at the time. It's different if it's stuff belonging to your girlfriend. It's fine as a fantasy, but the idea of someone sneakily going through a stranger's belongings is creepy. Besides which, it's so much more fun than sneaking about when a woman actually invites you to try on her shoes! Chris

It's what might expect young boys to do in their mother's/sister's/aunt's cupboards. I must admit I did it with my ex-wife's shoes. We'd only been together a short time, when I discovered I could get into hers. She banned me from wearing them, my legs looked better than hers. That combined with the fairly strict born-again christianity we both espoused made it a complete no-no. I must say life's much, much better now! I've got a wonderful woman - who loves me dressing up, and I've thrown of the rules and regulations that prevented that little bit of dressing up fun.

I agree with Fog, going through someone else's stuff without permission isn't right whether you're stealing or not...

Besides which, it's so much more fun than sneaking about when a woman actually invites you to try on her shoes!

Chris

B) Except for the time my mother offered to let me wear her shoes, I've never had that to happen to me. But I definitely agree that such an invitation would be an enormous turn-on. :wink::fine::D

Nevertheless, going through someone else's things without permission does constitute an invasion of privacy, at the very least. I did appropriate a cute pair of my mother's heels when I was in my pre-teen years, but I hasten to add that she had already abandoned them years earlier. Knowing that, I felt that I really wasn't hijacking her property. But anyone old enough to understand property rights really ought to ask permission to use what doesn't belong to them. After all, if you really wouldn't want it to happen to you, why shouldn't you expect others to feel the same way?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I've had women offer me their shoes to try on about ten times now. I think it helps that I look like I should have bigger feet than I do, so they're often surprised when their shoes fit me! It's a lot of fun, and can be quite sexy if it's a girl I fancy. It's happened a lot more recently since I've been pretty open about wearing heels myself. Chris