Hello all

Hey. I'm new, and joined this site after randomly finding it outta no where. Thought it was the perfect site, as I (as well as many others) am a shoe and high heel fetish. Something surprising I found out though was the number of men that like or love high heels just as much as me. Seriously, I thought I was the only one with this (strange-to-me) fetish, but guess I was proved wrong... Anyhow, hope I personally have a good time here :wink:

Formally "HHDude"

hello & welcome. This is a great site, but read it carefully, as many have gotten carried away with the excitement of finding like minded friends. Read and heed thier posts, then, enjoy being a part of the set.

totter along into history

Hey. I'm new, and joined this site after randomly finding it outta no where. Thought it was the perfect site, as I (as well as many others) am a shoe and high heel fetish.

Something surprising I found out though was the number of men that like or love high heels just as much as me. Seriously, I thought I was the only one with this (strange-to-me) fetish, but guess I was proved wrong...

Anyhow, hope I personally have a good time here :wink:

Welcome aboard HighHeelDude.

This site is made special not only through the rare community of men that it brings together online, but through the Real Life Heel Meets that its members regularly partake in, such as the World Heel Meet 2007 in London. Perhaps there will be a day when you feel ready to take your interest to the next level and meet others like yourself. Online meets may be interesting, but Real Life Meets eclipse online words and can powerfully change your life forever.

Hope you find this forum accomodates all your needs and interests. :D

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks all for the welcome. I'm sure to fit in fine, although it took me this long to reply back. Heh heh... I was busy with things, before you all get to wondering... Yeaaa....

Formally "HHDude"