Hey

Hey. My husband (shoegasmboy) and i stumbled upon this site searching the net last night and decided to join. We're both shoe fetishists (i like wearing them, shopping for them, looking at them, etc) and he likes seeing me in them! We thought this would be a great place to explore and discuss with like minded people. Have enjoyed the site so far and look forward to seeing more.

Be Well.

Hey there shoegasm peeps.... Welcome to both of you.

Glad you like the website and I'm sure all the team here hope you enjoy it for many years to come (Oooop's, did I just make a ban pun?)

Freudian slip there me old mate?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Wow: That must be fun to share that with your spouse. Mine is quite indifferent to them, and pursues comfort to all other things. I am nuts and turned on by them. You guys are lucky! Read around, there is alot of experience in here. Samheel

Wow:

That must be fun to share that with your spouse. Mine is quite indifferent to them, and pursues comfort to all other things. I am nuts and turned on by them. You guys are lucky! Read around, there is alot of experience in here.

Samheel

Thanks. I'm a really lucky guy.