where is every body from.

This evening found myself with little to do, so I counted the location of the members on this board. The funny thing was that a lot of you people come from the USA, but there are also so manny people living there.

I decided I should calculate the number of people in a country devided by the number of members on the board.

On this site I found the population of all the countries.

http://emuseum.mnsu.edu/information/population/

And after that I found that swedish people are most reprisented, followd by The Netherlands, on the last place China with only 1 user and with a population of 1285669336 :smile: , that's not mutch.

Posted Image

notice: the number of members located in the rest of the world either didn't enter a location or live in one of these places. Europe, mid-atlantic, Northern Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, abroad, over the hill the turn left, A patch of desert in the west, The shoebox, in the hot and muggy midwest!, FL, Jessica.

I don't think you can deep-link into GeoCities. I can't see the page either. And I tried going to the top level and navigating from there, but I couldn't find any links. Mind you, the front page photo was quite nice :smile: .

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

yes yes, i know... I thought it worked yesterday, but today I tried to read the message at work and there it also dodn't work.... probaly that was some sort of cache problem. Now I have found some webspace, so probaly the picture is comming up real nice.... :smile: