Wearing Boots outside skinny jeans?

tinaspade

Hi, obviously I'm in love with this trend thats come in in the last couple of years, but ladies have any of you ever worn thigh-highs over your skinnys? I would love to but don't know if i have the courage yet.... Anyone any thoughts/experiences?

Oh crumbs yes!!! Earlier last year - I bought 2 pairs of real-brand 'Skinny' skinny-stretch bleachwash jeans from River Island. They are absolutely skin-tight - and I wear white, red, black and pink thigh-boots over them. They look to die for!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Wow!!!!! Sounds spectacular!!! I have done it at home for my bf, but it feels soooooooo good- the tight jeans, the fab boots up my thighs, I would love to go out wearing them! I only have 1 pair of thigh high's-a very sexy lace up black pair with 4and half inch heels. And genuinely so comfortable!!

yes...in canada, it's getting very popular, if i wear knee boots over my jeans, i don't see why not wearing my tall boots over my jeans. we do that inthe office too especially on casual friday. Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

Women like myself with skinny ankles might prefer a boot with a bit of structure or bulk to it western styles and slouch boots are also good choices, but look for a more slender heel, as heavy heels can make your legs look even thinner. Remember if you're going to tuck jeans into your boots, you'll want jeans with skinny legs to avoid the "ballooning" effect. alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

Another tip I learned was to tuck the ends of your skinny jeans into your sock before putting on your boots. It helps ensure there's no bunching of material in the boot, and so allows the boot outside to look sleek and fab on the outside, as it should be!

That sounds hot! Tight jeans with thigh high boots over them. I may have to try that. Does anyone have any pics i can see as a reference?

I dont have any pics of it platformchic, but I know that I have seen Jessica Simpson dressed in some thigh highs and tight jeans. Maybe do a "jessica" search.

Your hot boots that are just to die for, tight jeans in side the boot so that you could show them off So, to answer your questions, when I want to show off my stylish boots, jeans in, when I want practical boots on, jeans out unless I want to keep my jeans dry when I walk through the snow, then jeans in. Jeans tucked into boots is just about the sexiest look going. Tighter the jeans the better. Plus bring back leg warmers they were simply sensational! But wear what you think looks cool!!! not what other people say cool. you gotta be yourself, not someone others want you to be!!!! If you wanna look sweet and sexy wear your jeans the way you wanna..... if you wanna fold them up ...do it!!!!! and if your boyfriend likes you to tuck it, once in a way you can, just to please him..... or you don't have to care !!! Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

Alicia wrote:

Jeans tucked into boots is just about the sexiest look going. Tighter the jeans the better. Plus bring back leg warmers they were simply sensational!

Hoo-RAH for you girl!!:wink: Hear! Hear! I couldn't agree more!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 year later...
I love the look of jeans tucked inside knee hi boots. But I never wanted to draw attention to myself. However I am trying to step oustide the box. I plan on wearing my jeans inside my boots this year. I have a pair of grey pointy toe boots that are to die for but have never worn them out. What a waist!!. :smile: