i'm a newbee!

hi all! I'm new to the board. Since i was 19, i loved heels. Don't know how or why i developed such a fetish for them. Bought my first pair of '86. They were white, very generic brand, of about 3 1/2 inch heel. Then, from then on, kept buying tons of them. Also bought some from some lady in a want ad from a magazine called "Leg Show." Don't know if it's still around, but it was a great one for high-heel fetishists. I bought like 10 pair from her. I just loved the idea of possessing pumps that a woman had already wore. Over the years, i've probably bought 100 pair, through different avenues. Thrift store pumps are the best, as you get a great pair of high quality name brand pumps, for a song. Anyway, myself, as a man, have worn pumps before. I don't dress up in women's clothes, though. I am not a TV. I just love wearing women's shoes. The highest heel pump i've worn is a 6" pumps made by Ellie. I could NOT walk in them without almost falling face-first. They felt great on my feet, though. It was bitter-sweet owning them, since they were brand new, and not pumps that a woman has owned and worn before. I've bought plenty of 5" pumps, but most i have had are about 3". The most comfortable pump i've bought was the Jessica Simpson "Niva" pump. BEAUTIFUL shoe, made by a BEAUTIFUL woman, i must say. They're probably my favorite pair. The Nina "Bonnie" pump is beautiful, too. There are just sooo many pumps that i am a fan of. My next purchase is going to be the Nine West "Freda" pump, as it looks very nice! Anyway, hope to chat with everyone on here! see ya!