The time has come!

Elegant

Like I mentioned earlier, I wore my 3.5" spike ankle boots to the New Year's Eve party. It was a fancy-dress one, and the theme was "Hidden desires, deviations and perversions". Of course you can't think how happy I was- at last I've been to a party that matched my kinks :wink:. There weren't too many people (32 exactly) and they were rather old, but I danced a bit. Most guys were cross-dressed, and chicks appeared as dominatrices. There were also several vanilla people, and some toys: whips, a dildo, handcuffs and a gag (I made it myself out of two leather straps and a wooden ball). This time I put on my leathers that formed a "fetish evening attire": pants, long blazer, a low-cut waistcoat and a white cotton tuxedo shirt with French cuffs and a stand+up collar. I was wise enough to go to the ball in my cowboy boots and put my heels later on. I wore them for two hours until the pain in the balls of my feet kicked in (I have corns there) and I had to change boots because my feet were virtually killing me. After an hour I decided to change back into my heels. It was great that I took some thick socks to make the boots fit tighter (they were too loose and couldn't provide the proper support for the feet). My stride improved a bucketload, but soon my feet began to hurt just like before. After some more time I changed again and danced a bit. Unfortunately, when I stepped on a baloon (heh heh, I began to like squishing things with my heels :D), the heel came off! It looks as if it was just fixed by some nails, and the glue was weak. The boots felt crappy from the very beginning, the heels seemed to wobble (but I thought it was because of the somewhat flexible sole). I also think they were placed too far to the back of the boots. They didnt provide enough support for my heel and arch, and taking my steps was a bit harder than e.g. in cowboy boots where the heel is moved forward and supports the foot much better. The broken heel ain't no problem, I was gonna take these boots to a cobbler anyway to swap the heels for some more stable ones. But heck, I came out, and got some compliments! Oh, and one woman had a pair of metal stilletto boots. The heels seemed 3.5 to 4 inch tall, and she had really small feet. Yet she wore her boots in a really confident, elegant and nice way. I think I'll have the opportunity to post some pics soon, because some people took photos and they'll surely share them.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!