NYC Heel Meet: 1/7/07, 12-12:30 Simone

kneehighs

Attention All East Coast forum members!

Announcing New York City Heel Meet on Sunday, January 7th!

For those of you who have yet to experience the liberation of unreserved self-expression, you must come to a heel meet! Remember how powerful it was when you first discovered the forum online?

Well, multiply that by ten when done in Real Life! The locals that I've met are a great group of GALS and guys. In fact, MrsHeels, Gary0618, HellOnHeels, the wife of HellOnHeels, myself, and Heelsnboots will all be there to give any newbies a warm and encouraging welcome.

We'll be doing some shopping after getting to know one another briefly at Simone. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, HellOnHeels and his wife will probably be shopping for their upcoming trip to the World Heel Meet in London. As will I! Trash and Vaudeville, Purple Passion, and a few other places eagerly await our business!

Time: 12:00-12:30

Date: Sunday, January 7th

Place:

Simone

134 1st Ave.

(@ St. Mark’s Pl.--corner of 8th and First Ave)

East Village

Latecomers: ring my cell phone (347) 297-9236. Please be sure to immediately identify yourself when you call. Thanks!

Gary0618-- Usually Century21 at the World Trade Center opens at 11 am on Sundays. Perhaps you and MrsHeels could stop there before you meet up with us? You can call Century21 at (212) 227-9092

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

^ Thanks for the update. You and Gary0618 have such amazing partners to willingly accomodate you two on these heel meets. I totally respect their willingness to accomodate you on these meets and hope that more of us on this forum are lucky enough to meet like minded ladies in the future. Please send my best regards to them...:wink::flowers::fine: So far we have confirmed: Gary0618 MrsHeels HellOnHeels HellOnHeels' wife kneehighs Heelsnboots *one other member who may show :D

Posted Image

From 12 o clock, clockwise: Heelsnboots, HellOnHeels, Mrs HellOnHeels, kneehighs

Todays meet was a comfortable day filled with everything from deeply stimulating intellectual political conversation to fun filled shopping at a fetish store on Manhattan's Lower East Side.

For me, it all started on my way to the train stop. As I was walking down the street a woman probably in her 60's stopped dead in her tracks as I approached her on the sidewalk. She did a complete double turn as I walked past her, and stayed cemented to the ground. When I looked up at her, she said, "I love it!" :D I was wearing my black 4" block heeled Nine West Ernest boots, a mango jacket, black boot cut pants from Zara, and a black messenger bag I received for free from Mercedes Benz fashion week.

Moments later my cell phone rang. It was a message from Gary0618 letting me know that he and MrsHeels weren't going to make the meet. :fine:

About 15 minutes later, I stepped out of the N train station of Astor Place and walked to Simone. There I found my friends HellOnHeels, Mrs HellOnHeels, and Heelsnboots. Apparently HellOnHeels and his wife were the first to arrive and when Heelsnboots came through the door, it was pretty easy to identify who he was looking. for. HellOnHeels waived him over and soon they began their introductions and conversation.

I arrived a few minutes later to find them already lost in an inward maze of intellectual discussion. :academic: Our conversation touched upon everything from the United States' reputation abroad, to the war in Iraq, to life in the former Eastern Block Communist Regimes, to the Rich/Poor gap in the United States. After a late Saturday night (4 am), I really needed my double espresso to keep up with Heelsnboots and HellOnHeels. These guys are both intelligent and well educated.

After we finished our brunches, we took a walk to start our shopping for the World Heel Meet 2007. Our first stop was Trash and Vaudeville. From there, we walked through Orchard Street's street fair. Soon, we found ourselves at Demask:wink:, an Amsterdam based fetish store which manufactures its clothing in the Czech Republic. Here, Mrs HellOnHeels tried on a few outfits for our trip to Torture Garden under the assistance of the gentlemanly HellOnHeels while Heelsnboots and I talked about everything from how the economic lifestyles of citizens of the U.K. are different from those of the citizens of United States to clubbing in Tokyo. After HellOnHeels and MrsHellOnHeels became proud new owners of some high quality merchandise from Demask, we walked back uptown to Simone.

By this time, we mutually decided to call it a day. Heelsnboots gave me a ride to 22d and 8th. MrsHellOnHeels and HellOnHeels went back home too.

While Heelsnboots drove me to 22d and 8th, I changed into my 3" black Bandolino Croco Print Pumps. About three minutes later as I was crossing 7th Avenue, a guy walked past me and said, "Nice shoes!" I said, "Thank You" and we both kept walking.

Overall, it was a great day. A sincere thanks goes to Heelsnboots, HellOnHeels, and Mrs HellOnHeels :flowers:for taking the time and energy to make this meet the great success it was!

Great job, Kneehighs for organizing another very fun afternoon in NYC. It was a pleasure meeting Heelsnboots. Thanks for the engaging conversation. We sure fooled Kneehighs. He now think we smart. :D All kidding aside, I read several forums on different topics, some technical some not and I have never come across a more friendly, thoughtful and respectful bunch of people. All you heel wearing people rock. It's gotta be the shoes. :wink:

We sure fooled Kneehighs. He now think we smart. :fine:

That is too funny. :D

All you heel wearing people rock. It's gotta be the shoes. :wink:

LOL

See everyone, the members on this forum aren't necessarily what this cartoon might suggest:

Posted Image