Joe-NJ report; Advance to 4 1/2" heel boots

joenj

SUBJECT: I have graduated to 4 1/2" heels! Posted Image <br> Bought these at Nine-West store on 5th Ave., NYC. Sales-ladies were nice, civilized. I can manage these easier than the Jessica Simpson, and they are better quality than the Fabco boots I had (3 1/2 heel; I discarded years ago ). I can wear nice jeans or nice trousers over these; yet not wear them to work Monday--Wednesday. Oh well. Whaddaya think?

/signed/ Joe in North-east New Jersey USA ///

I have those in suede. Very nice. I'm wondering if yours have the same problem mine do. Mine are a size 12 and the heel seems to be too short for the boot and cants inward toward the sole, as if after a certain size the did not make tall enough heels and just stuck those on.

I think those would look great at the upcoming Heel Meet on Jan 7th in nyc. :rocker: Some details will be posted about that soon. (Or maybe at the upcoming meet in Feb when Heel-D and his SO fly in from the U.K....)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 3 weeks later...

It is official. My current heel-height is 4/1/4" heels. I wore these to work today. I do too much walking at work though, and it is an exercise. I won't wear heels this high to work, again. Was fun trying, though.

SUBJECT: I have graduated to 4 1/4" heels! Posted Image <br> I can wear nice jeans or nice trousers over these; yet not wear them to work Monday--Wednesday. Oh well. Whaddaya think?

/signed/ Joe in North-east New Jersey USA ///

Nice boots!! They aren't much different than the ones that I wore in the 70's, plus they were GUYS boots! I see so many styles today that guys wore without batting an eye back then. Too bad they aren't accepted as well today but keep wearing them.....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

SUBJECT: I have graduated to 4 1/2" heels! Posted Image <br> Bought these at Nine-West store on 5th Ave., NYC. I can wear nice jeans or nice trousers over these; yet not wear them to work Monday--Wednesday. Oh well. Whaddaya think?

Hey nice boots! I could wear them with slacks as you said, Tell us how it goes for you, I'm sure they will look great for you, enjoy them!

• 3 weeks later...