never enough...part three of three

JSpikeheels

get a look at these beauties...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...this is Payless Shoes Style:Radar that has disappeared from the Payless on-line website...one particular store here in town is located on a corner in a very highly-impacted construction area and nearly impossible to navigate into and out of their small parking lot...

...so they have had a lot of business impacted by the mess all around them but bad for everyone else=good for me because I was in there today looking for my size in a different style boot and I discovered several pair in my size of a number of styles that have sold out in all of the locations I have been looking in all over Charlotte...

...these are exactly the transition to a stiletto heel I have been looking for..the boots styles are so similar to many of the styles "my girls" have already gotten used to that the boots will hardly evoke any notice...until one of them catches her eye on the spikeheel...and then it's up to her to mention it...(smiles)

---------------------------

I wore them out of the store this afternoon and went about my schedule and no one paid me any attention--they're all used to me by now..but when I was at the General Mail Facility dropping off my (mail) deliveries one of the lady mail(ladies) guess I would call her noticed the high heel and she yelled right out to me "are you wearing heels?"

...I gave her a glimpse and smiles and said" if a guy has got the nerve to wear them then he thanks the lady for noticing..."

...the fun is just beginning...took Donna to dinner this evening at our local Hops Brewery...still in these brown stiletto heels-no one as much as noticed and I was okay with that-cause Donna was one who never said "peep"--

--even when I mentioned to her that this was an anniversary..."Which anniversary is that?" she just had to know...

"...this is the anniversary of the last time we were here-that was our first 'date' when we both wore heels!!!"

Cheers

Jim

JSpikeheels

by the way, they're 12W which means I can wear them with my usual comfortable bulkier crew-style socks-which I prefer over thinner trouser-socks and they are ankle boots so I can get them easily zipped up and clasped at the top (unlike knee-highs and wide calves)

What a coincidence! I have a pair of the "Radar" boots myself and yeah, they are mighty sharp! Good for you, JSpikeheels!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great looking pair of boots and congrats to the fact that you can successfully wear them on the job. There are a lot of people here that would just love to be able to do that, including me, but it isn't possible. Envy is in the air, I'm sure. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!