Unbelievable Amazing

JL

Today I was in a couple of stores shopping with my wife. The first place was Sam's Club. In Sam's there were three women, 20's I would say. Each wearing 4 or 5" stiletto shoes with jeans fully exposing their heels. I did all I could do to watch without them or my wife noticing me. Mind you, this store is huge with cement floors. They were walking as if they were wearing sneakers!!! The second store was a Hannaford grocery store. I was in there alone and noticed a woman in her mid 20's wearing a red baseball cap very low on her head covering her eyes, a tight sweater, tight worn denim jeans, and 5" black and white zebra striped stiletto pumps (no platform). She was strutting her stuff through the store like these shoes were part of her body. I followed her around from almost a distance just watching her walk (to get some tips for my own walking) as well as just enjoying her gait. I finally did what I had to do and she ended up on the line next to me to check out. I followed her again from a slight distance to the parking lot and she walked up a slight hill and began to struggle a bit. I soooooo wanted to ask her how comfortable she is as well as to tell her just how incredible she looked. I chickened out.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Today I was in a couple of stores shopping with my wife. The first place was Sam's Club.

In Sam's there were three women, 20's I would say. Each wearing 4 or 5" stiletto shoes with jeans fully exposing their heels. I did all I could do to watch without them or my wife noticing me. Mind you, this store is huge with cement floors. They were walking as if they were wearing sneakers!!!

The second store was a Hannaford grocery store. I was in there alone and noticed a woman in her mid 20's wearing a red baseball cap very low on her head covering her eyes, a tight sweater, tight worn denim jeans, and 5" black and white zebra striped stiletto pumps (no platform). She was strutting her stuff through the store like these shoes were part of her body. I followed her around from almost a distance just watching her walk (to get some tips for my own walking) as well as just enjoying her gait. I finally did what I had to do and she ended up on the line next to me to check out. I followed her again from a slight distance to the parking lot and she walked up a slight hill and began to struggle a bit. I soooooo wanted to ask her how comfortable she is as well as to tell her just how incredible she looked.

I chickened out.

Shouldn't ever pass up a good opertunity like that but then again, how does a man aproach a woman with comments or questions about her shoes without sounding like a pervert? Maby we could get some tips from the women on this site huh?

real men wear heels

I'd probably say something along the lines of, "Excuse me, but I was just admiring the effortless elegance with which you navigate those sky high heels. My name is kneehighs." And if she's receptive, cool. If not, move on.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Today I was in a couple of stores shopping with my wife. The first place was Sam's Club.

In Sam's there were three women, 20's I would say. Each wearing 4 or 5" stiletto shoes with jeans fully exposing their heels. I did all I could do to watch without them or my wife noticing me. Mind you, this store is huge with cement floors. They were walking as if they were wearing sneakers!!!

The second store was a Hannaford grocery store. I was in there alone and noticed a woman in her mid 20's wearing a red baseball cap very low on her head covering her eyes, a tight sweater, tight worn denim jeans, and 5" black and white zebra striped stiletto pumps (no platform). She was strutting her stuff through the store like these shoes were part of her body. I followed her around from almost a distance just watching her walk (to get some tips for my own walking) as well as just enjoying her gait. I finally did what I had to do and she ended up on the line next to me to check out. I followed her again from a slight distance to the parking lot and she walked up a slight hill and began to struggle a bit. I soooooo wanted to ask her how comfortable she is as well as to tell her just how incredible she looked.

I chickened out.

:irked: Good grief, man, offer to help her with the groceries, open a door for her, put away her shopping cart, ANYTHING to get a word in! What's the matter with this generation? :rocker::biggrin:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

:irked: Good grief, man, offer to help her with the groceries, open a door for her, put away her shopping cart, ANYTHING to get a word in! What's the matter with this generation? :rocker::biggrin:

we're scared! I don't know about anyone else but I've been rejected alot in my life and am not to good at aproaching women I don't know and when I do, well all the words just come out wrong and I usually make a fool of myself.(Its the way I was raised)LOL

real men wear heels

Think about it. You might get rejected this time and the next time and the time after that. If you ask a hundred girls and you get knocked back 99 times but the last girl you ask is a hot babe who you end up spending the rest of your life with doesn't that make all the rejections worthwhile?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Think about it. You might get rejected this time and the next time and the time after that. If you ask a hundred girls and you get knocked back 99 times but the last girl you ask is a hot babe who you end up spending the rest of your life with doesn't that make all the rejections worthwhile?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

real men wear heels

RIGHT ON! :rocker: Just because my wife says she won't fix me a meal doesn't mean that I quit eating!:biggrin:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels