NYC Heel Meet: Dec. 12th, 18:00, Barnes and Noble Cafe

kneehighs

Date: Sunday December 12th Time: 18:00 Place: Chelsea Barnes and Noble (22nd and 6th) Cafe, upstairs lounge Last minute meet up arranged with kneehighs and Heelsnboots. Any surprise attendees are welcome to come! :rocker:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Tonight was a wonderful evening spent between myself and Heelsnboots, a new member here to hhplace.org.

We started off the night at Barnes and Noble in Chelsea. The first thing I did when I walked up the stairs was go to the counter to order my usual Grande mocha. Then as soon as I walked around the corner to view the tables in the cafe, Heelsnboots flagged me over to his table.

We both dressed on the conservative end for the meet. I wore my Seven straight leg jeans, military jacket, Black Round Toe Nine Wests, Hugo Boss print t, and Cloak vest. Heelsnboots wore his square toe, chunky heeled ankle boots, jeans, and a black top.

Conversation was great and flowed naturally. We talked about our first childhood memories of wearing heels, of the isolation we felt before we discovered the forum, of the special siginificance of speaking freely in REAL LIFE of our passion without reserve and fear of judgement for the first time in his life.

This was Heelsnboots' first outing and I respect his decision to come out. Hopefully others in the New York City area will soon follow suit as well.

From Barnes and Noble, we decided to have dinner. So we drove to Brooklyn. While This picture is a bit fuzzy due to camera shake in a car, it highlights the view of the skyline as we approached the Brooklyn Bridge.

Then we ate a delicious French meal. After savoring every bite of our food as much as we savored the conversation, we headed back to the city for a quick photo opp. Soon, we found ourselves in the Meatpacking District. Alas, Heelsnboots hit a pothole and we wound up with a flat tire! (I know Kent is probably laughing about this right now). We had that fixed in no time and after that wound up calling it a night.

Overall, it was a great evening and I really appreciated making a new friend. Heelsnboots, thanks for coming out and I hope to see you in London! :rocker:

Heelsnboots Thanks for your input :rocker:

I sincerely look forward to reading more of your posts here and am sure that as you come out of the woodwork, that not only will you find your stay here enjoyable, but that others will find your contributions constructive and wholesome.

It was a pleaure meeting you and we'll talk soon,

kneehighs