white patent pumps

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Why not post all your shoe pictures in one thread?

Sorry, did not think it was a major problem. I just thought new shoes, new thread. I will put all new pics into my other thread from now on if it bothers you that much, its not a problem :biggrin:

Thanks for the replies though :rocker:

Guest ilovepumps!

What kind are they and where did you get them?

Not sure what you mean by 'what kind', but I bought these brand new from a ebay shop called 2excite-u.

The red ones wont be here til the end of this month. However, I found these, so I bought them too :rocker:

Posted Image

A perfectly charming picture! I like it a lot!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Guest ilovepumps!

Ive never actually walked on the grass in those. Have done in other heels and the heels do disappear into the mud.

Guest ilovepumps!

do you like to sink in your heels or do you just do it when it happens and not on purpose I think it is the weirdest feeling when it happens they do get a little dirty sometimes also do you wear nylons with your heels?

Just happens. I try not to walk on grass too much when in heels. As for nylons, always with heels :rocker:

Guest ilovepumps!

I love your shoe collection what is your average heel height? also have you ever ruined a pair of heels sinking in the grass?:rocker:

Average heel height are 4". Did have some 3.5", but gave those to charity in favour for some 5". The white ones you see in my avatar are 5". I have not ruined any heels sinking into the grass, no :biggrin:

Average heel height are 4". Did have some 3.5", but gave those to charity in favour for some 5". The white ones you see in my avatar are 5". I have not ruined any heels sinking into the grass, no :rocker:

I always have problems walking through grass I seem not to be able to keep the heels from sinking is there any advice for that or how do you handle it when your in grass or mud my profession is always in grass or mud my shoes get ruined easly if there is prevention please let me know:fine:

Guest ilovepumps!

If I had to walk on grass in heels, I tend to take little steps and walk on the ball and toes of my foot (sort of like tip toeing). I try not to let the heel touch the floor. Its difficult and your calfs might hurt, but its the way I prevent the heels from sinking into the ground.

If I had to walk on grass in heels, I tend to take little steps and walk on the ball and toes of my foot (sort of like tip toeing). I try not to let the heel touch the floor. Its difficult and your calfs might hurt, but its the way I prevent the heels from sinking into the ground.

when your heels sink do you loose balance and does your shoe come off when you try to pull your heel out? this happens to me all the time is there prvention for that?:rocker:

Guest ilovepumps!

when your heels sink do you loose balance and does your shoe come off when you try to pull your heel out? this happens to me all the time is there prvention for that?:rocker:

I dont lose balance no and I have never had a shoe come off yet in the grass. This is because I walk on my toes and ball of my foot, so very little weight is applied to the heel. Therefore, the heel does not go deep enough into the grass for the shoe to come off.

I dont lose balance no and I have never had a shoe come off yet in the grass. This is because I walk on my toes and ball of my foot, so very little weight is applied to the heel. Therefore, the heel does not go deep enough into the grass for the shoe to come off.

thank you for all the advice I will remember now and hopefully have better luck in the grass and mud hopefully we can keep talking and I did not annoy you to much talk to you later:fine:

Guest ilovepumps!

thank you for all the advice I will remember now and hopefully have better luck in the grass and mud hopefully we can keep talking and I did not annoy you to much talk to you later:fine:

Anytime. It was nice talking to you :rocker: