cowboy boots

stellah

check out champion attitude boots in el paso,texas for custom made cowboy boots. i have a pair of thigh high civil war cavalry boots from there and a pair of crotchtall(naturally)cowboy boots with 3 heels and sidezips on the way. the website is www.caboots.zoovy.com. the prices are very resonable too...230 u.s. for the current boots and 330 for the new ones

Well, just my point of view, but those cowboy boots don't do anything for me at all. I think I'll carry on saving up, then. I think the ones in the picture are just out of proportion. They look odd. I've seen other styles in shops, and they're almost the first boots that I just don't see myself in. I have this odd sense of disappointment now. Heels that I don't like? Most odd.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Got a pair of boots on order from western ranch, my highest heels yet, 5" :smile: Will let y'all know what they're like when I get 'em!

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

• 5 months later...

My new pair of WR boots...

I think they can be called the best deal that I have ever made.

Posted Image

Nice 4" heels...

Posted Image

Most people here won't like them, but I think they are quite cool!

What's all the fuss about?

I just sent Western Ranch an email asking whether they can modify a pair of their 5 1/2 inch heeled boots into backless shoes. Expensive for what is essentially a pair of mules but I would definitely wear those out of the house.

Michael

Western Ranch just informed me: they cannot make a pair of backless shoes on their 5 inch heeled boot last. The instep is too steep and the shoes would fall off my feet. Now I'm thinking of a flesh-toned heel or instep strap...

Michael

Not quite sure what you're talking about - the nearest I can visualise is Xaphod's 5" cowboys. But surely a small strap around the heel would be fine, and wouldn't distract too much from the shoes?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

the nearest I can visualise is Xaphod's 5" cowboys. But surely a small strap around the heel would be fine, and wouldn't distract too much from the shoes?

If they are from Western Ranch, then those are the ones. Maybe I'll have them make some mid-calf boots anyway. I generally don't like cowboy boots because they're "guy" boots, but the WRs do look hot. Beautiful finish on the leather.

Now I'm trying to visualize a bootmaker converting my Wesco "Boss" boots into a pair of slings...no I just can't see it.

Michael