Awesome pair of boots at work today

balacau

I didn't get the chance to talk to the woman in these stunning pair of boots though, but she's part of a new management team which has taken over a small part of my large open-plan office. As a result she passed my work area quite a bit and I got a fair view of these great boots.

A search on eBay came up with something remarkably similar, its always amazing the sheer range of styles that eBay has on it!: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ladies-brown-leather-lace-up-boots_W0QQitemZ270060770190QQihZ017QQcategoryZ53557QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In fact I wouldn't be suprised if they were these boots, worn with a grey-ish just above knee length skirt and a black top. Looked very authoritive I must say! Seems alot of places are selling combination lace & zip boots right now, walked through Marks & Spencers a couple of days ago and saw quite a few shelves full of them - although I wasn't too sure about the style of those ones!

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...