The power of a Stiletto

Sally

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

High heels are a very important part of professional and dominant attire and help provide a dominating and stunning look. Furthermore, boots with stiletto heels are the most awesome, dangerous, and frightening footwear. This is because boots are more powerful and rugged than shoes. As for the heels, stiletto type of high heels are actually weapons and can be quite dangerous, like ice picks. Also, the higher the stiletto heel, the more dangerous and dominant looking we are. As professional lady like myself wearing boots with very high stiletto heels to fulfill our roles as best as we can. High heel boots can be spellbinding and very easy for true submissive slaves to like and worship. It's like sending them a message that Don't mess with me. Happy new year to all sisters. Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

High heels are a very important part of professional and dominant attire and help provide a dominating and stunning look.

Furthermore, boots with stiletto heels are the most awesome, dangerous, and frightening footwear. This is because boots are more powerful and rugged than shoes. As for the heels, stiletto type of high heels are actually weapons and can be quite dangerous, like ice picks. Also, the higher the stiletto heel, the more dangerous and dominant looking we are.

As professional lady like myself wearing boots with very high stiletto heels to fulfill our roles as best as we can. High heel boots can be spellbinding and very easy for true submissive slaves to like and worship.

It's like sending them a message that Don't mess with me.

Happy new year to all sisters.

Alicia

Well put Alicia!!!