Hello Everyone...

We are a new couple to this forum, and are excited to begin exchanging ideas with all of you. We are very much into boots, my wife has about 47 pairs in her closet at the moment, about 10 of which are over the knee or thigh high. My personal favs are the late 60's early 70's thigh high go-go boots with a low heel, or mid 70's platforms that just reach the center of the knee. My wife loves thigh high fashion boots (we are saving to purchase a pair of CoCo's from Jean Gaborit) and generally wears boots almost every day. Our other "fetish" is vinyl clothing. We look forward to hearing from others with similar interests. Scott & Meghan

Hello Scott and Meghan -

Welcome aboard!

I am part of a married duo that enjoys heels. Gary and I have well over 300 pair, and actually have been selling some on eBay.

Do you wear heels as well? Where are you two from?

I am fairly new here, while Gary has been here for years.

You will find most of the people here are GREAT!

Katherine

Katherine, Thanks for the kind welcome... I have a pair of thigh high boots (cheap Pleaser platforms, skin tight no zip) that I occasionally wear in the bedroom, but not outdoors. I would like to get a pair of thigh high boots made for me with a more masculine look to the foot, like a cowboy boot perhaps. Then I would be in them every day!!! I have no problem with guys in heels, actually i would like to see some out in public, that would be cool, but at this time its just not for me... We are looking forward to taking a trip down to NYC sometime after the holidays to 8th st (I think thats it) where there are a ton of shoe stores... Have you ever been? We look forward to chatting more Katherine Scott

Hello Scott -

NYC are you kidding! Yes, actually we went to the first Heel Meet last year in NYC. We are meeting a few friends from here this coming Sunday for dinner. You and Meghan are welcome to join us.......You are right, it is 8th street, soooo many shoe stores!

My children live in NY, Westchester county, just at the foot of Bear Mountain. So I am familiar with where you are.

There are a lot of boots with heels that I would never think are for women, and I would never wear them! Keep looking, you will find what is comfortable for you.

Katherine

Hi Scott

How about these? They're Pleaser, style Maiden-8828. They're $65 on howcool.com.

Chris

Posted Image

I have a pair of those, got mine through eBay from BobandAngie. I'm pretty impressed with them, being Pleasers the price is quite reasonable yet they are leather and quite well made.

Have a happy time!

Being a boot person myself, I know just what you mean. There is nothing like a great pair of boots. I have hopes of coming across a pair of thigh-highs with a chunky heel and in black leather that would be right for streetheeling. Welcome to you both to joining the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!