Interesting sight on TV

radiodave

I was watching "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery channel last night, and saw something that surprised me in a good way. For those not familiar, it's a show where the host experiences various dirty jobs and reports on what it's like working at them. This time, he was working with a concrete contractor pouring a slab for a new home. What was interesting was this fairly burly construction guy and the host were taking their concrete-crusted work boots off after trudging through the cement, and the guy (the concrete contractor) turns out to have painted toenails and a toe ring! The host mentioned "hey, what do you have going on there?" and the camera zoomed in on the guy's feet. Well, the contractor just shrugged and said that's my new manicure, and the host didn't say anything else about it. Just a little surprising, since this guy wouldn't strike anybody as one to paint his toenails and have a toe ring on.

Men with painted toes is much like earrings were in the early seventies. Only the very cool blokes did it but now everyone does.

"Everyone?"

I've done both, and perhaps it'll catch on, in time, but right now, I think heels on guys have the lead, statistically speaking...

You really think more guys paint their toes than wear heels?

"Everyone?"

I've done both, and perhaps it'll catch on, in time, but right now, I think heels on guys have the lead, statistically speaking...

You really think more guys paint their toes than wear heels?

Possibly, how would you know? Perhaps they just want to feel a little in touch with their feminine side without advertising the fact. The few times I've done it it was fun knowing that I had painted toenails and it was a little secret.

Chris

i think its for many, nobody know it unless happened like em or in realy private. i like to color my toenails too, but i havn't done it for a while maybe 3 or 4 years for now... when i worked in summer work in construction nobody wasn't even say anything about my navel(piercing), nails(color) so its not surprise about it. many ppl who is in hard work job actualy feeling they feminine side... you know as like the musculine man many times actualy has a gay. so the strongest mans want to show they feminine side more then anothers.

every human has they own choices...

My toes are always painted some color or another but only myself and my wife get to see them. I have a 6 year old daughter that just would not get the idea that it is ok and she would just never let it go. Plus she is just such a talker that I might as well advertise it on the radio. So it is a little secret that I get to keep mostly to myself. Color always depends on mood at the time. And at this point they have been colored for so long that i don't like the way they look with out any.

Outside our supermarket there was a Westland Scout on display one day for the kids to sit in and see what it would be like to be a helicopter pilot. A small boy came to sit in it and as I was showing him the controls I noticed that under his closed toe sandals he had red nails. He must have been 6 or 7 at the most!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Outside our supermarket there was a Westland Scout on display one day for the kids to sit in and see what it would be like to be a helicopter pilot. A small boy came to sit in it and as I was showing him the controls I noticed that under his closed toe sandals he had red nails. He must have been 6 or 7 at the most!

kinda funny, but yeah... possible his mother paint him nails:D

1st time when i tried to paint my nails i was @ 4th or 5th class and it was transparent...

next time i tried to color my nails when i was @ 8th class, then it was silver.

then realy this started to spread out... for a few years i used to go on school with colored nails:D possible i'm more feminine then i realy thought... hmm... i used to wear earrings too... hmm... its getting to sound too feminine...

every human has they own choices...