So what will it be..the red pill or the blue pill

jim

• 1 month later...

We live in an interesting age, that’s for sure.

It's an age where reality is often scoffed at and illusion is usually king...

For those who don't mind having their reality disturbed by the facts, here's Aaron Russo's new film.

AMERICA,FREEDOM TO FASCISM

jim

There really is no answer I can give you that would be meaningful. The film portrays the facts as I understand them. In effect, the bankers are running (read that ruining) the country and the governments (both federal and state) have effectively become their stooges. Therefore, the federal government has essentially become the new Al Capone - only they have the coersive power of the entire government to carry out their enforcement activities against the American people. But then that leaves the question of: What to do about it?

The American Civil War was the bloodiest in US history. In a very real sense, the nation has never fully recovered from it. So unless Americans are prepared to take up arms against their government(s) again, there is little that can be done.

However, I have it on very good authority that there is a new world government coming soon that will rule in righteousness!:rocker: Jesus Christ will NOT be coming as a babe in a manger this time, but rather, as the powerful King of kings who will rule with a rod of iron! His government will call every evil work into judgment and all liars and evil doers will be dealt with. So if anyone thinks they'er getting away with anything - think again. Jesus Christ will have a very special place reserved for all those who brought this huge fraud about and denied the American people their rights. It's called a Lake of FIRE!!!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

There really is no answer I can give you that would be meaningful. The film portrays the facts as I understand them. In effect, the bankers are running (read that ruining) the country and the governments (both federal and state) have effectively become their stooges. Therefore, the federal government has essentially become the new Al Capone - only they have the coersive power of the entire government to carry out their enforcement activities against the American people. But then that leaves the question of: What to do about it?

The American Civil War was the bloodiest in US history. In a very real sense, the nation has never fully recovered from it. So unless Americans are prepared to take up arms against their government(s) again, there is little that can be done.

However, I have it on very good authority that there is a new world government coming soon that will rule in righteousness!:rocker: Jesus Christ will NOT be coming as a babe in a manger this time, but rather, as the powerful King of kings who will rule with a rod of iron! His government will call every evil work into judgment and all liars and evil doers will be dealt with. So if anyone thinks they'er getting away with anything - think again. Jesus Christ will have a very special place reserved for all those who brought this huge fraud about and denied the American people their rights. It's called a Lake of FIRE!!!

Oh noo.......please don't tell me it's not going to be Senator Hillery Clinton!! :biggrin:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

As much it as a scam, it can easealy fall apart if alowed to, why do think the IRS keeps silent as much as possable?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Oh noo.......please don't tell me it's not going to be Senator Hillery Clinton!! :rocker:

I'm not the one sitting on the judgment seat, and I'm not the one who has all the facts in front of me. But the One who does cannot be bribed, and cannot be swayed by family names or a person's fame.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 1 month later...

As much it as a scam, it can easealy fall apart if alowed to, why do think the IRS keeps silent as much as possable?

Interestingly enough, I was at a meeting of "constitutionalists" just this past week-end (in heels, of course) and this particular film by Aaron Russo was one of the main topics of discussion. Only nobody had any real answer as to why the march on Washington hasn't already begun.

But yer right about one thing - about the only time the IRS ever tells you the truth is when they say they're going to do something bad to you. Otherwise it's either lies or silence.:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 months later...

Well, I surely thought that someone would've gotten interested enough to post something on this thread before tax day, but the total lack of interest is apalling. I guess Americans know that they have the best government that money can buy ;) (read that: special interest money) and apparantly they're well satisfied with it. I suppose that I'm simply flogging a dead horse on this one.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels