Is this board homophobic?

Fog

It wasn't that long ago, or maybe it was, that a man who wore heels was considered a bit daring. That alone made him more attractive to women. I think all the talk about "transgender," a system of classification that is highly oppressive to anyone who doesn't fit the narrow hip hop (Down-Low) definition of masculinity, has pretty much queered, no pun intended, the chances of heel wearing returning to its previous state of being a sort of daring thing that gets women...

...I don't think male heel wearing will ever become even the left-field fashion it was before, too much bogus masculinity going on and too many attempts by the gender crowd and their psych allies to label everything a mental illness and then shove it into the little "transgender" box.

Those who are willing to allow their lives to be ruled by a comittee called "they" are inevitably heir to all manner of fears and the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. How can anyone say they have truly lived unless you have decided to chuck all that judgmental stuff and live life to the fullest, regardless of what "they" think? I still herald: Unto thine own self be true! :rocker:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Those who are willing to allow their lives to be ruled by a comittee called "they" are inevitably heir to all manner of fears and the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. How can anyone say they have truly lived unless you have decided to chuck all that judgmental stuff and live life to the fullest, regardless of what "they" think? I still herald: Unto thine own self be true! :rocker:

"They" can, and do, make it much harder for people to do anything that doesn't fit into a prescribed mould. The male role has become narrower and narrower with each passing year. The hip hop fetters on a new generation are making things worse. Forgive me if the thought of being rounded up and forced to either be a FUBU or to be labelled as something inherently repressive such as "TG" does not appeall to me.

Individualism has its limits. The "individualism" of an Ayn Rand is complemented by the herd mentality of Naziism.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam