Wedding/Heels

sscotty727

Got to go to a wedding today (Sunday actually) and there were ALOT of nice heels out and about! Saw several atleast 5". My wife even got into the spirit and wore a nice pair of heels she got on Ebay. Needless to say she was VERY sexy. I didn't get pics of her in them (maybe I can get her to pose wearing them later), but here are the heels she wore (in black). She didn't even complain about them hurting or anything. Maybe I can get her to wear these more often:)

Posted Image

BTW, I wore my Steve Madden wedge heels (as usual) with a black suit and tie. I didn't get any stares (atleast none that I noticed).

All in all it was a very nice afternoon. It's a shame that alot of the women wear them to a wedding and then put them back in the back of the closet until the next one.

Scotty

5" heels at a wedding? Wow, you're a lucky man.

Yes, Weddings are great for high heel sightings, lots of girls dress up for the special occasion.

I also went to a wedding recently, and two pairs of heels stood out above the rest:

Posted Image

A stunning pair of dark brown pointy stiletto sandal/courts, and a pair of gold strappy sandals. I'd guess both are probably 4". Shame the girl in the gold sandals has her feet slipping out!

One thing I did notice at this wedding was a large number of heeled girls removing their shoes to dance, probably 1/2 the girls on the dance floor!

Bob.

Sscotty727:-) I'm sure that pics of your wife's legs from the ankle down would be quite accepted by everyone here on the board. Bobsmith:-) Very nice wedding heel pics. Thanks for sharing with us all. I especially like the first pic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks Dawn, DeSalto. Yes I like the first pic best as well. these were probably the most impressive heels of the day. And, best of all this girl did a reading during the ceremony and we had the pleasure of seeing her walk up and down the aisle on her own. You can imagine where I was looking! Unfortunately the floor was carpeted so we didn't get the pleasure of hearing the sound of these shoes. Bob.