Summer Stiletto Sighting

mskim61

Just happened to catch a young lady walking out of the Linen and Things store today. She was wearing a white blouse,blue denim capris and white pumps with 5 inch chrome stiletto heels. She very gracefully walked to the parking lot, hopped into a shiny white H2 Hummer and off she went. If only she hadn't found that parking space right by the front door. Even the fleeting glimpse of her and her pumps refreshed my hope that the dreaded flip flop season is drawing to a close

I know how you feel about the whole flip flop situation...and there all over the place...once in a while I get a glimps of a pair of heels,and I can't help myself from watching the heels either walk away or towards me...sometimes I just want to follow the heels around,from a distance not to be seen... At least fall and winter is coming,and no more flip flops,it will be boot season with heels.. :evil::D

• 2 weeks later...

While at an office party yesterday afternoon, I noticed one gal dressed in a white blouse, jeans, and heels that had to have been at least 4-1/2. Although she was fairly short at around 5'5", she had rather large feet - her heels looked huge on her, like a size 10.

Just seen a nice pair of heels today at Old Navy...she was wearing a pair of stiletto pumps,heel height was about 5 inches high...brown in colour,with a brown skirt,no stockings(bare foot) and a nice top...what a sight to see...wish I had my camera with me,I think that I would have had enough guts to ask her if I could take a pic of her heels and post it on here...Till later James

I went out in town on Saturday night for food and drinks. And, as most UK members will know, there are a lot of British girls wearing heels on a saturday night. It was heaven, I didn't know which way to look! Highlights: - white knee high boots with chrome heels, 4" - girl in a sexy red dress with perfect red matching courts, 3 1/2" - a number of girls with 3/4 length boots - lots of gold and silver sandals and courts, very popular at the moment! - those lovely dune shoes mentioned a while back, kind of glittery with a 4" metal heel. A very enjoyable night out. shame it was dark! Bob.