Qualifetish/hot peppers closed down?

Rockpup

Hey guys, it seems that qualifetish/hot peppers websites have gone away. That combined with myself and a couple other people noting a slight drop in built quality of their footwear leads me to wonder if they have closed down. Does anyone know whats going on? On another note, why is the little shoe box's website still up if they have been closed for months? odd Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

I have wondered both things lately. Tony (the owner of Hot Peppers) and I used to do a decent bit of business, and he was always the nicest gentleman to deal with, but it would appear that they have closed down now. I too, wonder why the LSB site is stiill up since they've been closed for ages. Patrick

• 1 year later...

I just got an order for a pair of Hot Peppers ballet shoes and when I tried to call in the order also found out they no longer exist. I knew Little Shoe Box was going our of business a while ago and they told me they were negotiating with a US company to take them over. Gino wouldn't give me any information until it was a done deal and all my efforts to contact him have been in vain.

I have found out, however, that Leatherworks has bought some of their 6" heel lasts and I can get most of the shoes on their web site with a 6" spike heel.

I sell ballet shoes and boots by Pleaser and will keep looking to see who can make the shoes Hot Peppers offered.

Please come visit my website Elegant Harlot Creations at http://www.elegantharlot.com and if you don't see what you're looking for, please e-mail me and I'll see what I can do for you.

Regards

Sandy & Pamela