Dont you just hate it when...

you find a pair of shoes you like and fail to get them.

In my case I was having a look round the Fosse Park shopping centre near Leicester today and was in New Look. I found a pair of Peep Toe Platforms similar to the ones below. There was one shoe on the shelf in a size 8 so I asked for the other one, but after a thorough search it was nowhere to be found. No more stock in the shop so they either sell the shoes singly now :roll: or somebody has tried the other one on and lost it.

No joy there then so I tried the Nuneaton store and no size 8 there either. I'll try Coventry tomorrow.

Hmm how about the yellow or red patent ones....

Calv

BTW the shoe below is from VivalaDiva and wont fit me, as I ordered a pair but had to send them back - they were a very small 8.

Posted Image

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I hate it when I spy action figures on sale (I'm a Transformers nut), and think "well, it'll still be there on payday" and don't bother to put it on layaway beforehand..........then it disappears when payday actually does hit. Guess that'll teach me. Same goes for bidding for heels on eBay. I get outbid SO much there, so I just shop in regular online stores now.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Personally, I find it extremely frustrating to spot an item (any item) in a store or on sale that I really like and then either fail to buy it or put it on lay-away, only to find it gone the next week (or even next day). :x Since my usual reason for not purchasing an item is lack of funds, I believe that to speak to the owner and put a small down-payment (earnest money) on the item is preferable to watching the item disappear. In most cases the seller will hold the item for some reasonable period until the funds become available. :D But what I really can't handle is when the seller won't! :evil: I know there are reasons for this, including the possibility of another interested buyer. :D But if the seller will at least be honest about this then I might be able to float a temporary loan or something until my cash flow frees up.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 4 months later...

...people whine and moan about a problem they can solve in minutes if they just stopped whining and moaning?

I guess it's a simple fact that some people are whiners and complainers while others are fixers. As for me, I've just about lost patience with the whiners and complainers.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Common saying: Hindsight is 20/20. I examine my hesitations. Example: I missed out on blade heeled boots as I was rexamining my priorites for wearing high heels. I now realize I am evolving into more an avid observer with a few high heeled boots in my size to look at whenever I want but cannot wear high heels presently due to back problems. I still would have liked a pair for my "collection." But there will be new styles in the future that I am sure I will find just as great and desireable! Sometimes it's the quest that is more fun than the actually acquiring the item.

classic style high heel boots