visitingLONDON this august....

Hi gang I just want to say that i found my way in here from jenny's site and i like the people here..I think i see that a lot of the folks in here are from the UK i'll be there this summer for the month of august can anybody advise me about the best fetish shoe shop in the area? thanks.Gig

Cheers

Leatherworks and Little Shoe Box, Holloway Road, are two which spring to mind. You will have to make an appointment before visiting those, but without appointments, a good place to go would be the area around Camden market, with many shops selling big platforms, goth, clear perspex spike heels, boots etc if that is your sort of thing.

Leatherworks is a mfr, is it not? That would explain the need for an appointment.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Sure, those places are not regular retail outlets. Leatherworks is manuf + online, and LSB is mainly made to measure. But as I said there are other retail places offering the more unusual type heels. Not everywhere has larger sizes in stock, if that's what you want, so it pays to telephone ahead first and see what might be avialbale.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to all who replied to my message... i might be also looking for a tourguide.. or someone to hang with... any takers? i will ofcourse do all the "tourist "traps, But i would also like to visit the "un tourist spots too:)" A companion with heels would be great but since i'm asking for a favor i would not want to put anyone through all that ..I know that wearing heels all day might be a bit much!!!

Cheers