New old mate!

FreeMannWorld

I thorg i whot share this whit u!

(I stille a littel nevos)

For a coppels of days ago when i was at relly old frind off my... She no i like alternativ type off choth and have see alot off it... enyhaw we wher talking / looking foodbold, and sutly the phone was ringin...... She answer it............ She grap a Pen to right ho she wher talking to... Well we wher both relly surprice, it was a RELLY OLD frind of both off us (5-7 yeas ago) well she and i leth he no that we like to meet ons agin ( Monday this week )

Monday whent like this:

Talk about old days and lauth at lot... time was getting late so 1 off them need to go home.. I stayed 1/2 H more talk about lots off thing and then she sayed Nice shoes! are the mens... No and thx i say and she say can i try the them, look relly nice to wher. Then she look at me a bit more and say are u whering Nylons :wink: (Ligt moca 10 din knee) Yes i am i loks reater stubit whit tenis soks ind this don´t u thing and if have bare feet ind them u get smelly feet :oops: , We laught a littel... then she sayed well it´s look cool! well more talk about noting spicial... Then say hmmmmm agggg Do u wher otter womans thingy? Yes hmmm

What type come on u can tell me heheh are u crossdreeser ore do u like to be a woman??? No do i look like a woman to u? No! come on what type off cloth do u have at home...... ME Hmmm skrit, heals,string all that and abit more but u need to undersant on thing tho... I don´t like to be a woman... Why then? Well my feet is having a better time ind womans shous then mens and i thing mens shoues are boring alot. She the SAY hell yea :roll: why then a skrit.. Well i don´t use 1 out i pubic before nitter heals, just by Night ind some left ariers os...... why not... well i am a littels scared off what otters thing and tho i wher this Pume whit Nylon to work!.... hmmmm I thing u shall do it make u one Statment... Yea merbye u right... "time to go home :("

This is the shoue i hade one whit whide jeans:

Posted Image

Yester i got a SMS that she thorgt alot about what we talk about and she thing WHY NOT womans can do what the whont to do so why noy!

Later yesterday i whas on my PC and MSN and she pop up and say hey U

Thx for last time! 1 to 2H off bla bla bla and then she ask for some pic...??? off ho i say! U and u stuff. well i have a littel on http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld

And she is that all u have that notting it´s Oki and Nice and if u fit i all right toggter then Super Go for it! God dame Nice sadly i don´t have same size as u becurce like try some off them LOL.......

Well come over some day? I Thorgt she whout say yea some otter day ore i can´t... But No she relly like to tjeck out my stuff...

So 1 week for now she will come home to me and merby ther will be some pic Pic to sher whit u guys if u like see offcruse!!!

Sorry i hade just need to tell otters what i hade on my mind!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/

Sounds like a great meeting. I have a pair of that style Puma, called Impulse Cat, they are quite comfortable but they are not the leather ones.. I also like their Speed Cats, just got a pair of blue/white ones from the womens section on sale today. Have fun Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

:lol::)8):D

:roll::wink::oops::oops:

OKAY THEN !!! I am officially NOT the worlds WORST speller !!! :cry:

That took me like 20 min to read and comprehed :o:)8)

Its all good.

Glad u had a good experience

Thanks and :rofl: told yea!

Sounds like a great meeting. I have a pair of that style Puma, called Impulse Cat, they are quite comfortable but they are not the leather ones.. I also like their Speed Cats, just got a pair of blue/white ones from the womens section on sale today.

Have fun

Jim

Thank!

Yea Puma Impulse Cat are relly comfortable. I have them ind Black/yellow Black/Black Sand/Green Pink/Red and Blue/Yellow.

Yea Speed Cats are greet to Sadly mens cat are like 3/5 collers and womens are like 10/15 + hmmm so fucking stubit! :roll:

"My feet have a better time in women's shoes than men's shoes". That says it all and well put. Congratulations on your meeting up with old friends and their respect for you and what you choose to wear. It's good when a friend shows more than simple acceptance to men in heels and women's shoes. Nice pics too.

"My feet have a better time in women's shoes than men's shoes". That says it all and well put. Congratulations on your meeting up with old friends and their respect for you and what you choose to wear. It's good when a friend shows more than simple acceptance to men in heels and women's shoes. Nice pics too.

Thanks 2u2. And a tanks to this Fora I got a litte more oppen about using Womans shoes not as a Sex upjekct!