Pretty feet

Wolfgang

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfgang:-)

OHHHH!!! Sexy feet for a guy. Have you tried a pair of heels on him yet? Could be fun for you both.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Amusingly enough, he said, "No cross dressing unless I'm pissed drunk" XD He has the waist-shape for a corset, legs for a miniskirt, and feet for heels o.O

Probably looks better in that stuff than I do.

Wolfgang:-)

Now there's something for you to ponder sometime. Getting him drunk, dressing him up, and see what develops. Could be interesting. TEE! HEE!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I'd love to, but he needs to be sober for him to drive me home

:drinking:

don't know your living arrangements, but drinking at home is always plausible too :roll:

Haha, I live with parents and I'm 16. He could get drunk on his own at his house [he lives with his brother and brother's friends] and then I could drive, but I'm a month or so off of getting my license.

Ahh, I see. Certainly throws that premise out. Uhmm, I don't know. Take him to a costume shop? I never thought I'd consider crossdressing, but some costumers got ahold of me and now I can't say I'm against the idea anymore.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

There is nothing at all wrong with a man displaying his God given assets, even if some regard them a feminine. I've had women tell me they'd give their right arm to have my legs and butt, and others saying they love the look of my small long fingered polished nail clad hands on a guy. Most women have told me that they don't like to be touched by the average male hand, because it's too rough and calloused.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

There is nothing at all wrong with a man displaying his God given assets, even if some regard them a feminine. I've had women tell me they'd give their right arm to have my legs and butt, and others saying they love the look of my small long fingered polished nail clad hands on a guy. Most women have told me that they don't like to be touched by the average male hand, because it's too rough and calloused.

I'd like to have my boyfriend's legs, skin, hair, and possibly his hands. His legs are nice and straight up-and-down as opposed to mine that have big knees and an everpresent concaveness on the inner-thighs. His skin is really soft and really quite pale, and his hair is a nice moderate brown colour, thick, and just wavy enough to have a bit of body. I'm not dissing my hair, but that combination is easier to take care of and more attractive than hair that's wavy, thick, coarse, and kind of has a "forest creature" look to it. His hands are cute and kind of delicate with long fingers - mine aren't too bad because my mad nail-growing powers make up for how they look 10 years older than my actual age.