The "team"

Saturday morning James got out of bed, and dressed ready for the third day at his new Saturday job in the shoe shop in the high street. He'd been nagging his parents to find out if he could buy a moped for his sixteenth birthday, still nearly 2 years away, but you have to start working parents early as any teenager knows. His parents had told him to get a paper round or Saturday job, start saving and they'd see when he was sixteen. He'd started in the shoe store two Saturdays ago, and quite enjoyed the sales atmosphere, and found he liked the people he was working with who were mostly in their 20's and treated him as an equal, even if he was only stacking the storeroom shelves, and fetching boxes of shoes for them to try on their customers. He hadn't been aware there was quite so many styles of shoe, especially for the ladies and girls. He walked into the shop, and greeted everyone who was already there with a cheery "good morning". At around 10 o'clock the manager left for the day, which Sally told him wasn't that unusual on a Saturday. Shortly the staff agreed it was time for mid morning breaks to begin, and they sent James to the local bakery for various rolls and cakes. When he returned Sally, Tom and Jane thanked him, and then told him they'd agreed it was time for him to join them as a proper member of the team. The "team" had an initiation ceremony, which was explained to James, while Sally went to get the "equipment" she returned with one of the boxes from the back room, "size 7 wasn't it ?" she asked. "errr yeah" James replied awkwardly. She pulled out of the box, a pair of lace up ladies boots in a tan colour, but the most obvious thing was the heel, James tried to guess the height, and guessed it at about 9cm, but the heel tapered to an almost needle like point. "ok, put these on and if you make an hour in them you're part of the team" said Tom to a blushing and horrified James. "Oh go on you wimp, we've all had to do it, even Tom!" chimed in Jane. James sat down, and took off his own flat boys shoes, and slipped on the first boot. He slipped on the second, and fumbled with the laces as his mind raced looking for a way to escape this. What if one of his friends popped into the shop? He held onto the small seat and stood up, wobbling on the thin heels of the boots despite the extra support. He actually found himself getting excited about wearing the boots, and wondered if that meant anything about his sexuality. "come on, hurry up" Sally's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. "If you're worried about your friends coming in, we'll let you spend the hour in the stock room, but you must keep them on". After a few minutes James found he could stand ok, and walk a few wobbly steps from rack to rack. He started putting away a big box of shoes onto the racks, steadily increasing his ability to handle the high stiletto heels as he walked around. By the end of the hour he had all but forgotten he was wearing them, when the others came in and told him he was now one of the team. A couple of hours later he went home, and later that day he sat on his bed mulling over the sensations, and feelings he'd had whilst wearing those high heels. He found he actually enjoyed the feelings he's had after his initial trepidation had passed. Then Gary called, and he went out, and forgot all about the days events at work. The following Saturday after the good mornings, the manager took him aside "I've heard some good things about you from the others, a real team player they said, well done, keep it up and we'll see about putting up your wages". "Thanks, they're alright too I guess" Tom replied. As had happened the week before, the manager left just after 10 am and the "team" had their mid morning coffees, and cakes, which James brought back from the bakery. Then James went into the storeroom to stow away another consignment of shoes, and await the calls for boxes to be brought for customers of his colleagues. As he was unpacking the carton, he dropped a shoe box, spilling its contents on the floor. There was the most incredible pair of red sandals, the box stated "size 7UK, Style Victoria, colour red, heel height 10cm". Tom remembered the feelings of the week before, and wondered if he dare try them on. No one ever came back here, they called if they needed him. He slipped them on, and slid the thin straps into the buckles, securing them to his feet. He had the same problems as the week before when he tried to stand, but relaxed a little and found he could do it. He walked a couple of steps, and found he was getting aroused, so he turned back, and sat down to put them back in the box. "Hey what you doing back here? I was calling you, didn't you hear me?" he turned to see Jane walking into the stockroom. His mouth went dry, and he tried in vain to undo the tiny straps. Too late! Jane had seen everything, he waited for the inevitable consequences of his actions. "Hmmm interesting choice" "whaa, I errm, they fell out of the box" was all James managed. "oh don't worry about it, they don't really go with your jeans, but if you're happy, it's cool with me" James looked at her stunned. "we all try them out, the ones we like anyway" Jane offered, "even Tom has a try of the more restrained heels from time to time, although I think he tries the pointier ones when no ones around" James was still reeling, still expecting to be told how he would be in big trouble when the manager found out about his use of the shops stock. The dreaded event never ocurred, Jane picked a box from one of the racks and walked back into the front of the store. James quickly removed the red sandals, and put them in the box, and the box on the rack in its proper place. At that moment Jane returned with Tom, "hiya kiddo, lets see these shoes Janes told me about. Taken them off already? " James felt somehow betrayed by Jane, thinking Tom would now believe he was a wierdo or something. Then it was while looking down to hide his embarassment that he noticed Toms shoes, almost completely covered by his long Jeans James could just see the end of a block heel peeping from under the hem. Tom must have noticed that he'd noticed, as he hitched up the leg of his jeans to reveal a black zip up ankle boot which had, as far as James could tell, a heel of about 7cm. "It's ok James, I only took the job to try the shoes on too." James was about to protest, but knew it would probably do him no good and anyway, with this revelation he knew he would be ok to test his own enjoyment of the high heels a little further to see where it would take him, if anywhere.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Believe me it's all imagined, but I'm glad to hear it's not too far from reality. Closest I've been to a shoe shop is buying my own, so I'm guessing about the rest lol.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly