Nice experience

radiodave

On Sunday my girlfriend and I went over to her folks for Father's Day dinner, and I had been wearing my black gladiator-style flat sandals from Payless. She said they looked very nice with jeans and said I should keep them on when we go over. Even with a toe ring on, I may as well have been wearing the most garden variety guy's shoes, because they didn't even blink an eye. Nice to know nobody cares too much if I think that some strappy sandals that happen to come in women's sizes look nicer (and fit me better) than the chunky, ugly things in the men's section.

hi iggy_ze try brantano or somewhere similar, i seem to have seen something like that in matalan or brantano, the bonus is you can try the shoes on in store as they have a self serve type shelving with all the shoes on. good luck

radiodave, the gladiator style sandals are actually a unisex style - they are marketed in the womens section, but were modeled after a style made popular by men. When you can get them unadorned, as you have, then there is no issue. having said that, I don't like them on me (make my feet look huge) but they look great on you :roll:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I thought about getting them formyself, but after seeing them, i dont want them now. It's just not my style, but look good though. PS, I'm just curious and this is a whole new topic, and I'm gonna create a new post for it but, what do people think of you wearing toerings as a guy? I have ben doing it for 8 years Courtney

Hi Courtney, I don't think I've had the slightest bit of flak over toe rings. My girlfriend thinks they look nice. Interestingly enough, I see them ring up as "unisex" on receipts when I've bought them, and one saleslady even mentioned I should get a second one since they had a two for one deal going :roll:. I would say they probably don't attract any more attention than when women wear them, and I've seen other guys wear them too. Welcome, by the way :wink: .