Dirty bomb?!! Oh boy, here we go again.

Well at one time I said a terrorist will eventually use a nuclear bomb. But what I also said it would take a few years for it to happen. WRONG!!!!!!!. Sombody got arested for planing to smuggle/create a dirty bomb in here in the U.S. What a meat head. I figure after Sept 11 the terrorist would get a little more smarter than comming back in an airplane. Oh well.... here we go again. Quick every body, run for the hills........ Ugh!!! _________________ Hello, my name is Hoverfly. I am a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoverfly on 2002-06-11 01:40 ]</font>

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

Planning to do something is one thing and actually having the resources to carry the plans out is quite another. As I have said before there is no terrorist organisation with the resources or inclination to do it. As long as they can get the security services disappearing up their own backsides and keep the public in a state of panic they are achieving their purpose. I think there will be other atrocities such as a mass killing or a high profile assassination or even sending objects or substances through the post.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.