Wearing knee high boots?

knee_boots_lover

I usually wear both knee and thigh boots over jeans with socks, no problem. Pants will get damp with sweat but it's not uncomfortable.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Depends what the boots are made of, it's not a problem I have with leather. Usually under knee boots I just wear socks, but I have a couple of pairs of black opaque knee highs that I sometimes wear instead. I have one pair of PVC knee boots, and nothing I've found stops my legs sweating in those, I think it's just because they don't breathe like leather does. Chris

I didn't shave my legs for that reason, just because they look and feel nicer minus the hair! Interestingly enough I was wearing shorts at a barbecue a couple of weeks ago and one of the guys there asked if I shaved my legs when I was putting sun cream on them. I just shrugged and said yes. He then loudly declared to the rest of the group "Chris shaves his legs!" Nobody cared. Chris

Knee_Boots_Lover:-) I keep my legs shaved and wear only pantyhose for the same reasons listed by the guys above. I wear my pants over my boots and wear panties and pantyhose daily under my male clothes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Wear only hold-up stockings, they keep you cool and don't make your legs and feet sweaty in knee-high or thigh-high boots. You may need to shave those legs though, in order to make sure they stay up - hairy legs just don't work!

I've never had a pair of knee-highs sag on my hairy legs, and I wear them about a third of the time, with boots, tennis shoes, dress shoes, etc.

well, I have 2 different pairs of knee-high boots myself one is where I screen name comes from, hence black knee high DEMONIA mega platform pleather boots & the other are knee high NINE WEST leather boots. only in this weather would I have a problem wearing the demonias for too long (depends on the temps ofcourse) only because being NOT real leather, they do NOT breathe :roll: but much longer I can wear the nine west ones. this all means only in the summer, not really the same in the winter, where ofocourse it is a lot cooler!

I've never had a pair of knee-highs sag on my hairy legs, and I wear them about a third of the time, with boots, tennis shoes, dress shoes, etc.

Knee highs are not the same as hold-up stockings. Knee highs naturally sit above the widest part of the calf so they stay up even with hairy legs, and the top is just nylon. Hold-up stockings sit mid thigh, so your leg's narrower beneath the top and it's easier for them to slip down. Not to mention the fact that the silicone band pulls your leg hair. I experimented with hold-ups a while ago, and I've only been able to wear them since I've been shaving my legs.

Chris