Meeting in Germany

If there is a meeting in Germany i hope it's not to far of the belgium borther than my GF and I will come both wearing high heels.(we are from belgium) By the way we come each year to germany at the end off the year to go to a x-mas market. This year it's to köln we are going to (both on high heels).Sorry for my bad english :roll: Greetz from belgium

Hallo sometimes it's better to workout ideas to get a meeting starting in this part of Europa. There are a few members in this part and Germany Holland, Belgium etc. It will be more off where to have it and when. Perhaps there are a few suggestions arround at the members. And who has the most power to get it starting. Plan it long ahead so a lot of members can participation this idea and put it to there agenda or try to get a discusion going about the idea to have a heelmeet in Germany, Konl Frankfurt, Berlin of Heissen (LaPiazza). I am in for it don't have to fly to England but have those members have to fly to this side of the canal. Go for it and good luck in your heels A3

• 3 weeks later...

Köln is a little far away from us. But perhaps some day we can arrange a heel meeting in Germany.

Here a comment from me:

I didn't answer because I'm a guy. But you were asking only for high heels wearing girls. Why not a mixed meeting? In my opinion Köln is never too far away if you are really interested in a national meeting. Köln rsp. Cologne is a very tolerant and open minded town. Sometimes even more than my hometown Frankfurt.

You should develop the same engagement like kneehighs and write invitations in every forum and the whole thing would work :roll:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As I live in the south of Sweden a meeting in Germany would be fun to visit. But Munich is a little bit far for me. Please post info if there are meetings in northern Germany, like Hamburg or so. My german is not the best, aber Ich kann etwas sprechen. So bitte melden Sie wenn ein nördlicher Treffen kommt. Mit freundliche Grüssen admirer