Heels in public again!

chris100575

This time it was unplanned, but this week I've been out in Bulgaria on a business trip. My colleague and I went out for a drink one night with two of the girls from the office. One of them was wearing a pair of Prada black suede wedge sandals. They were probably about three and a half inches high, and had crossed diamante-studded straps over the toes, and tie-straps that wrapped up her leg. This is where things got interesting. The previous night while drunk I'd let slip to my colleague that I'd been out for the night in high heels, and we ended up talking about it. As we were standing at the bar, he put his foot next to hers and asked what size they were. She said they were a seven, and he said something to the effect that they wouldn't fit as he was a nine. I mentioned that I was a seven and a half and she immediately asked if I wanted to try them on! At this point my colleague winked at me. We sat down and I put them on. They fitted well, and she did the straps up my leg. I got up and walked up and down in them for a bit, then offered her them back. She said it'd be fun if we swapped shoes for the night, so I ended up staying in them all night, including walking to three different bars! Although I was wearing jeans, the shoes were very feminine and quite obvious with the being sandals. I only noticed one person noticing, a guy coming out of the toilets as I was going in. He looked at me, then at the shoes and his look of confusion was priceless! Again I thoroughly enjoyed wearing high heels for the night, and the world didn't collapse. The next day my colleague and I were having some food and talking about the previous night when I tested the water by asking why I ended up wearing her shoes. He just shrugged and said "Well, you seemed to have a good night in them. I think she was worried if she was going to get them back!" We'd been taking photos on our phones, and he said that he'd not taken any of me wearing the shoes so that it wouldn't get back to the office. So a very good night out in a very sexy pair of heels!

It was a lot of fun, ordinarily I wouldn't have worn sandals like that outside because they were very feminine, but I did enjoy wearing them even though my toes were a bit cold! Earlier on in the evening she offered to paint my toenails when we got back to her flat, but by the time we did I think she'd forgotten. Chris

Chris100575:-) What luck. You have done what a lot of the board members would give their right arm to do. (I was going to say another part of the body, but caught myself in time to stop my fingers from doing so). TEE! HEE! Maybe you will meet up with her some time for a repeat performance. Keep your fingers crossed. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

No, we did have a great evening, and flirted quite a lot, but only in fun. I liked her a lot as a friend, but she wasn't my type for a relationship. I seem to have managed to try on girls' shoes quite a lot in the last few months, and I can't say that I'm complaining about it! Chris

It might be fun to get a pair like hers for the next evening out, and then see if she notices. Those wedge sandals sound like they'd be nice and comfy for a time out. :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

They were nice and comfy, they were lower than I'm used to so dead easy to walk in. Prada don't come cheap though, and if I was spending that kind of money there are other pairs out there that I like more. To be honest I think the chances of going out with her again are pretty slim, Bulgaria's a long way to go for a night out! Chris

Sounds like you had a great night in Bulgaria, chris!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.