Just Asking.

larry

Does the fact that wommen wear high heels have any effect on your high heel wearing? I love wearing stilettos and do so with my wife as often as possible. Also I recently discovered that I like other females who understand my fetish. A while back I encountered a man in a Pay less shoe store wearing what appeared 4" spikes. I was amazed at the the interaction between him and the female clerk. As of late my neighbor lady found out about my penchant for wearing high heels and so far things are going better than ever between us. We have become closer and she has promised to say nothing to my wife. My wife, Sister in law, and now my female neighbor knows about me wearing high heels. I'm not gay and when I see another man in heels I hope that he furthers our cause. I love it! When women know I wear stilettos its like something that we can relate to, something that we have in common in a more intimate way. Dam! Is it the shoes? or am I just trying to bond with the women who understand and wear high heels?

Love those heels!

I just like nice shoes and the tactile sensation of a pair of heels.

So what you are telling me, you are not having feminine feelings wearing shoes or clothing not traditionally to men? Tactile sensation may be a "feminine sensation" I would say most women dress the way their feelings dictate or how they want to feel. Can't say that much about most men, can we?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

So what you are telling me, you are not having feminine feelings wearing shoes or clothing not traditionally to men? Tactile sensation may be a "feminine sensation" I would say most women dress the way their feelings dictate or how they want to feel. Can't say that much about most men, can we?

Hmmm... I don't know, Hoverfly. I don't have feminine feelings when I wear heels. I like to run, ride bikes, backpack, fly airplanes, play raquetball, and shoot guns. Except for my online chats, I'm exactly into tea parties. Yet I do enjoy wearing heels more than flats, and dislike most fabrics except cotton and rayon. Are those "feminine feelings?" I tend not to think so, as I know that most guys don't like scratchy shirts, either, any more than most women. Even kilts made of rough wool are rapidly going out of style, being replaced by much more sensible materials as leather, cotton twill, etc.

Same here. I do sometimes dress as Tara but that is despite of being a heel fanatic and not the reason for it. Even then, I don't really "feel feminine" because I don't know what it feels like to be a female what with never having experienced it and all. All I know is how females must feel when they put on certain clothes... :shrug:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I don't think feminism is entirely a women's feeling, more of a sexual one. It's more universal, unlike females it's not necessarily a dominant feature for males.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

OK, But I really love every thing about high heels. The way they look and feel on my feet and the the way the ladies wear them. Seeing a women who has one leg crossed over the other and when the scuffed sole of a high heeled shoe is visible while she is dangling it from her toes blows my mind. I dip my feet in and out of my heels and dangle my stilettos from my toes often. My wife and countless other women do this every day without thinking about it. Its just a habit. Again!!! It seems like a way of connecting with the ladies and i"m half tempted to pursue this a little more.....larry.

Love those heels!