Pictures posted on Flickr

BeHeels

Since i started with posting some pictures on this forum i used Flickr as intermediate storage for those images. I have seen that other members do the same using Photobucket.

Recently i started uploading another bunch of pictures. It was only when i started adding tags to the pictures that i noticed that the tag "freestyle fashion" wasn't in used by anyone. I at least found "highheelsformen" and "meninheels".

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to promote our cause by all using the same tags on wathever image hosting site we are using.

I considered adding a group called "HHplace.org" to Flickr but i've put that idea on hold until i know that there are other members willing to add something.

For those members who want to have a look at the images i've posted http://www.flickr.com/photos/beheels/.

BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---

Hey, if you can make it work and post the link to which all of us can have access, go for it, particularly if the title clearly reflects it's of men who choose to wear heels.

I've created the group on Flickr. Main page of the group

As a description is used the text from this forum. I can still change it, if needed.

BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---