High heel rubber boots.

Rockpup

Hey everyone. I recently picked up a pair of Pleaser Seduce 2002 knee high boots.

Posted Image

Sorry for the large photo, I will get my own pics soon. They are listed as having 5" heels, and seem to have a little bit lower heel then my "5 inch" pleaser 8899 thigh boots. They are also more comfortable to walk in then my 5" Ellie knee boots, with about the same size heel, but diferent shape arch area. The rubber on the suit is definatly thick enough I expect them to last quite a while, they are thicker then any other latex wear I have to date.

They built the boot by making a low ankle height boot out of man-made materials and coating that, and the exterior of the heel with rubber. The look is quite remarkable, although they seemed to use thirsty rubber as it took a couple coats of rubber polish to get them to be evenly shiny.

I've not tried the UK Pennalagan rubber boots, although I know they use exposed patent leather in the toe area instead of all rubber exposed.

I am seriously considering getting an ankle high pair and attaching it to a catsuit, creating a rubber bootsuit :roll:

Have fun, I will report more when I wear them more.

(formerly known as "JimC")