High heels outdoors.

larry

Yesterday I left for work about 10 minutes early, 5;20 am. I wore knee high nylons under my work clothes and changed into work socks and loafers before going in to open up shop. In the car I had on 5" black leather pointed toe stilettos, One of my favorite pairs of shoes. I stopped in the back of a strip mall and paraded back and forth while wearing my heels. No one was around and it felt wonderfull. The sun was coming up and it's all good. All of the things coming with a new day. Have you ever felt like this? I wish my wife was more accepting and I wish that we all could be street heelers but I dont have the courage. What are your thoughts?

Love those heels!

my fiance is the same way,but she is getting better now....she says that i could wear them,when we go for walks at night....i might take her up on the offer...amd for this friday...she wants me to dance with her...then i said that i would dance with her only if i can wear my heels...and she aggreed..wow..i was surprised... i think that maybe i will start off with the walks at night with her...she is starting to be alot more accepting

Finally did it...went for a walk last night with her...was abit nervous ,but we did it.. we started off by leaving thehouse in heels(me),nervous but excited,so was she...went down the street and around the corner...after we hit the park,she calmed right down...so did i...and then we just enjoyed the walk...talkinabout how our day was... the heels were white in colour...kinda risky at night,but its my quietist pair...tonight i might try a normal heel without a rubber soul...

• 2 weeks later...

Jolly good!!! It's nice to have an accepting partner. My first foray out of doors was with Mrs. F, in the evening to a local restaurant - she didn't know what she was starting, but she kind of likes my feminine side :roll:

Snowball:-) Congrats on your sojourn outdoors in heels. There is nothing like it and once you do it you will want to do it as often as you can. Have fun and let us know about your adventures. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks Dawn HH.. I do want to go outdoors more now...talked to the better half about what I would like to do,and she says that one day we will do everything,it will just take time.. It would be nice to go to the movies,out for supper,and visit some friends..so far for work,I have bought a pair of womens steel toed shoes,and nobody noticed it yet,they look like mens,but only the wife and I know the difference... I think that I will start to BBQ in heels,we talked about it and she is ok with that..

You can always do stylish women's flats or low heels. That would be a great way to break the ice. Trying to jump right into your highest heels right off the bat make for too big a shock factor... if I'd gone with ballet flats and skimmer pumps and worked my way up in height, I'm sure I'd have had no problems with family.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Yesterday I left for work about 10 minutes early, 5;20 am. I wore knee high nylons under my work clothes and changed into work socks and loafers before going in to open up shop. In the car I had on 5" black leather pointed toe stilettos, One of my favorite pairs of shoes. I stopped in the back of a strip mall and paraded back and forth while wearing my heels. No one was around and it felt wonderfull. The sun was coming up and it's all good. All of the things coming with a new day. Have you ever felt like this? I wish my wife was more accepting and I wish that we all could be street heelers but I dont have the courage. What are your thoughts?

I know the joy of wearing heels to work in the morning. I wear mine almots every day. I'm always there very early hours before anyone else. I usualy have enough time to enjoy a couple cups of coffee while I do my paper work before I have to change into my work boots. Have fun in your heels and enjoy them as oftin as you can.

Hello, everyone. :roll:

I know the joy of wearing heels to work in the morning. I wear mine almots every day. I'm always there very early hours before anyone else. I usualy have enough time to enjoy a couple cups of coffee while I do my paper work before I have to change into my work boots. Have fun in your heels and enjoy them as oftin as you can.

Ah, the joy of having the office(s) all to yourself, being able to walk around in heels... :wink:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

I know this feeling to well, I have drove in my heels - but a long time ago, I now have a pair of 3" pumps and I wear them when I am alone I am planning on going driving with them on one night and finding a deserted place to get out and walk in them, any of you have any tips to boost my confidence?, all glady appreciated. I just wished I had one of you guys with me to help make it easier

We're all (t)here in spirit! But seriously, just know that you look great in your shoes - know that you purchased them, making them yours and thus no longer "womens" shoes - walk like a champion - HAVE FUN, and you'll be okay If you're going to walk at night be sure that you'll be on and around fairly flat ground... don't want to twist an ankle or faceplant on the sidewalk. I wish the post was still here, but I remember taking my first steps outdoors. It was in my own neighborhood (didn't have a car yet) and I was afraid that everyone on my street would come out and see/hear me (at 4am, no less). To break ice and establish a walking route, I wore some other, not-quite-obvious-in-the-dark women's shoes and walked around in those for 10 minutes. I got so much peace of mind from that, when I threw on the 5" stiletto sandals (in December!), I felt totally confident.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thanks. Wearing heels is relaxing and exciting at the same time. A few years ago,the better half and I went camping for a weekend,I think that I wore 5 inch heels for a day,that was fun,then we went swimming at night :roll: I use to be a courier for about 15 years of my life,so driving in heels was alot of fun too,trying to delivery packages to houses in heels where you know nobody is home,so not to get caught.. The heels ranged from 4 inches to 8 inch platforms.

I was brace enough today to go to the movies in a pair of heels. What happened, we changed out minds about movie night, I think that movie night will be this Wednesday. I will try to talk to the better half and see if we can go to a later show,when its a bit more dark out.

I was brace enough today to go to the movies in a pair of heels. What happened, we changed out minds about movie night, I think that movie night will be this Wednesday. I will try to talk to the better half and see if we can go to a later show,when its a bit more dark out.

My wife doesn't like the idea of me going out in stilletos, so I have thought of asking her if I could carry a pair with me to the movies and then changing into them while we watch it. I could then change back out of them after. Not exactly the same thing, but it would be nice to be able to sit and watch a movie in public in them:)

I's fun planning where to go out with the wife and do things in heels. Your wife seems to bo O.K. with you wearing heels different places, but keep planning with her and take things slow and before you know it you will be out in heels doing most everything. Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 4 weeks later...

Wearing heels at the office can be a lot of fun. I occasionally used to work late, and I'd change into heels if no one else was around. Walking up and down the halls gave me some confidence to actually wear heels out on the town. I still wear flats at work, but I wear heels everywhere else.

Congrats. I know the feeling. Exhilarating isn't it, just to be yourself for a while.

thesnowball:

I’m intrigued by the platform boots in your avatar. Are they custom made? Leather? They look like they would be comfortable to wear.

bought off ebay,and very comfy to wear,wore them for a day around the house...it felt wierd to walk on the floor after i took them off...you can see a better pic in the for everybody section,i think under-- gotta love heels...bought them about 3 years ago....Thanks