High Heels and Short Shorts

Magickman

Wow! I actually did it. At Cindy's urging, we went out, over the Memorial Day holiday weekend, to hear a band at a bar. It was a hot day, and she suggested I wear my blade heel ankle boots with my short shorts. Despite some small apprehensions, I threw caution to the wind, and actually went out in that outfit. (A first) As it turned out, the show was rather sparsely attended, and no dire consequences ensued. I am beginning to believe that no one (other than Cindy) cares what shoes or boots that I wear. No matter how extreme the style, there have not been any adverse repercussions. I bring this up to support my contention that fears of public heeling are overblown and without substantive basis. My testing of the limits of high heel acceptance and toleration, in various environments, has resulted in nothing more serious than mild bemusement. For the hhplace members, who are reluctant to engage in public heeling, this is to propose that you have little to fear, and that you may enjoy wearing heels in almost any public environment.

Picture are nice but part of the charm of the printed word (or words on an electronic display) is that they encourage the imagination. Blade ankle boots with short shorts is enough for me. By the way it sounds like a nice outfit but I think taller boots (at least knee high) would loook better with shorts.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...