My black pumps (finally!)

kennard

Hello, everyone! :roll:

Took me a while but here are the pictures of my black pumps, at the usual after-hours office walk. Sorry about the poor resolution, and the hairy legs... :wink:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

I want those.

Beautiful, aren't they? :wink: I've wanted a pair of those for quite some time, and now I have. What are you waiting? Go get yours! :oops:

Personally, I want more. Maybe in yellow? :oops:

K.

Beautiful, aren't they? :wink: I've wanted a pair of those for quite some time, and now I have. What are you waiting? Go get yours! :oops:

Personally, I want more. Maybe in yellow? :oops:

K.

Hi Kennard,

my congratulations that you have got finally your favourate high heels. They are beautiful! In my opinion you should wear as Brazilian guy yellow-green pumps during the soccer championship. I wish that your country will become world champion if we Germans shouldn't be successful.

But the best colour of your heels is naturally black-red-yellow!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Hi Kennard,

my congratulations that you have got finally your favourate high heels. They are beautiful! In my opinion you should wear as Brazilian guy yellow-green pumps during the soccer championship. I wish that your country will become world champion if we Germans shouldn't be successful.

But the best colour of your heels is naturally black-red-yellow!

micha

Well, green/yellow is not that bad a combination, but I wouldn't wear them just because of the World Cup. Shocking as it may be, I'm not a big fan of soccer... :wink: I was a volleyball player (setter) through most of my school years, a long time ago. :oops:

As for black/red/yellow colors, if they come in a nicely designed shoe that fits me, I don't mind. :oops:

K.

Beautiful pumps, kennard. I really love the look of pumps, especially with the single ankle straps.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Beautiful pumps, kennard. I really love the look of pumps, especially with the single ankle straps.

Yes, there's something about ankle straps (in general, not just pumps) that sure chatches my eyes. I personally like the fact that these straps are both wider and longer, and removable too. :wink:

K.

Those are nice shoes! I love the look of ankle-strapped courts, but personally find them uncomfortable to wear unless the strap sits underneath my ankle joint or is really loose. :roll: I quite fancy another pair of black patent courts after I finally wore my last pair to death. Am thinking of going for either 5.5 or 6 inch heels, even though I know I won't be able to walk in them! Chris