High heels on Big Brother 7

sexyplatforms

Dear all,

I'm sure, given recent series of Big Brother, that some of you will have been keeping an eye on launch night yesterday (to see if any interesting heels were worn). Davina was wearing some classy heels but, as I haven't yet found any pics of them yet, I'll kick off with this vidcap of the housemate lea descending into the BB house in her red plats. It's worth noting that she was not at all impressive at wearing these shoes though! She wobbled like a new born lamb, clutching onto handrails wherever possible, and she took her shoes off shortly after she got into the house...

Posted Image

hope to see any of your BB7 heel pics here soon,

SP.

SP, I was waiting for this thread to be posted.....I saw the heels all to well and have been searching all morning to find some clips of the lovely red plats. Did you see the last house mate enter too, she was also in 4.5 inch heels... Please find some more pics of the red plats??? Ruud

hi heels

• 2 weeks later...

We now have two new housemates - one a transexual - so maybe things will liven up a bit heels-wise. I'm fed up with Lea's two pairs of platforms already!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Aisleyne was wearing a very nice pair of very high heeled knee high boots last night. Loads of chains and silver design all over them - cant find a picture though :roll:. Walked very well in them especialy when she was pushing Glynn on the Childs Tricycle while drunk. Sam doesnt seem to have any heels if the last couple of days are anythingto go by. I did hear her say that she took a size 8UK and didnt like them that big, on the first day she entered the house. BTW thought the shoes the girls were wearing when they had to dress up as geeks were really ugly, most of them being sandals with white socks. UGH!!!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

• 1 month later...