Please welcome...

ILuvHeels

My g/f ILuvHeels2 :cry: We have been together for about a month now and I decided to open up to her about my interests and fetishes. It's all new to her and I think she might have a few questions along the way. Welcome aboard C :D M

Thanx for the welcome M :D ... this is my first post as you know so you will have to bare with me. I too like high heels and agree that on the right leg and the right foot they can be very sexy .. personally tho .. altho I may have the right leg for them my feet just don't have the arch anymore that they used to, :o (sucks getting old .. lol) .. so I'll just have to admire them on others. ALL of this stuff is new to me as you know .. your fetishes and men in heels ... and I'm still trying to sort it all out and understand it all. So .. if there are any other women out there in my boat ... and I'll spell that out for you in a sec .. please feel free to comment on here if you can shed any light on the situation for me. (my boat being >>> a woman totally NEW to the concept of men, and one that she's involved with, wearing heels and other such things and how to deal with that) Thanx for listening/reading. :cry:

... on the right foot they can be very sexy ..

I find that they can be just as sexy on the left foot too!

Welcome to the forum anyway!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Welcome, ILuvHeels2! Here's a quick rundown as to the general consensus about men wearing heels: You might be surprised to learn that the physical act of a man wearing heels does not in itself constitute a fetish, which is fixation on an object for sexual gratification. Many men who wear heels simply like the way they look and feel - nothing sexual about it. Men in heels is nothing new, and it began in ernest about 500 years ago, around 1500, when horsemen began wearing heels to keep their feet from slipping out of the stirrups. The heels had to be at least 2 inches for this to work. Higher heels for men became fashionable a couple of decades later, and reached it's peak shortly prior to the French Revolution. During it's peak, four inch heels were common among the wealthy, noblemen, and royalty. Heels for men took a nosedive after the French Revolution, but saw a brief resurgence in the 70s. Since then, it began a resurgence in the 90s. Most men who wear heels in public wear shoes that with a long pant leg are nearly indistinguishable from men's shoes. Others are more bold, wearing whatever they want. While men regularly wearing heels in public isn't very common (less than 1%), it's estimated that about 30% of all generation x-ers who're men have worn heels in public, though usually for Halloween, and that about a third of all men have worn heels in private on three or more occasions, and that about 10% of all men regularly wear heels in private. Given the stats, it's safe to say there are a lot of men who probably would wear heels in public if they thought it would be accepted. Given the many accounts you'll read here, it's very well accepted, as most of the men who post here regularly wear heels in public. When I first began wearing heels in public around 2002, I got a few stares, but mostly just people going about their business. These days almost no one stares. It's just accepted.

ILuvHeels2:-) I hope that we can answer your questions to your satisfaction. It's more common than you think for men to wear heels in public. I do it frequently myself. Welcome to the Forum. Ask any questions that you like. We are all friendly here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

dr1819, Shafted and Dawn HH .... thanx for the welcomes. dr1819 - thank you for your informative post. Men in heels is just something that I have never been exposed to .. guess I've led a sheltered life .. lol. Take care, ILuvHeels2