Hello, I'm new here

Hi everyone! I just found this place. I was starting to think that I was alone out here with my love of heels. It's so nice to see that there is a whole community of people here on the net to share with! Anyway, years ago a T-girl friend used to like to have dress up sessions with me. Well, I just fell in love with the look and feel of wearing high heels. Wow! I actuallygot quite good at getting around on 4 and 5 inch heels. I've been suppressing these old feelings for some time now and decided take the plunge and order some shoes, cuban heel stocking, etc.. I really went over the deep end as my first pair are 6" stilleto pumps! What was I thinking! They do look outrageously sexy though. That's it for now. Thanks for having me! I'll try to post some pics soon. Clarkbot

Welcome aboard, clarkbot. I think we'd all like to hear more about the dress up sessions.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for the nice replies! Those experiences I had years ago have left me a bit confused about who and what I am ever since. Since I'm beginning to act on these feelings, I'm hoping this forum will help me sort things out. Dawn, I know I went over the top with the 6 inchers. I've just always had a thing for extreme heels. I'm keeping an eye out for some slightly more sensible shoes. Heck, the first high heel I ever wore, with the exception of my mother's when I was an early teen, was a 5". I sometimes think that was for my friends amusement anyway. So, thanks for having me here. I'll try and post some pics soon.

I know what you mean about being confused about who you are, I've been there myself. Being a member and making friends here really helped me to accept the part of me that enjoys wearing heels, hope it can do the same for you. Chris