PAYDIRT!

dr1819

Sound familiar?  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Sound familiar?

• Very familiar, like from our pages
    • Somewhat familiar, common thoughts

dr1819, great find! Like you said, you are good at researching!

I voted somewhat familiar, as there needs to be more evidence (at least for me) that the information came from "our" pages. The site that this article is hosted on is creative and artistic, leading me to consider the possibility she may have uncovered the information through the fashion spot, wikipedia, or another forum.

Googling Bianca Zen brought these results,

"Bianca Zen writes for Ad Planet Group and ISH Magazine. She has recently won an award by SPH for the best advertising campaign for April 2005."

I am writing a pm to her at a blog station for networking to see if I can establish further contact.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I don't know of any other web pages offering an abundant information on this subject like ours.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Too cool! Who knows we might see men in heels more mainstream in our lifetime.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Too cool! Who knows we might see men in heels more mainstream in our lifetime.

That would be nice! At the very least it would cause manufacturers to increase their selection of styles, including many that most of us who're normally adverse to wearing heels to work would accept enough to be part of the "trend," even though we've been doing it for years.

Bianca who is the editor of Taxi just emailed me. She is willing to post pics and says she finds heels on men sexy. So, I've sent her a few pics of myself (face included), in both pointy and block heels for her review. Anyone else game to share a pic? Besides jim?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I'll have to decline for now as my pics are really not that great in my opinion. Not that I'll unhappy with my appearance, but I somehow always look better in the mirror than I do in photos. Hm, maybe I need to get a full length mirror and shoot myself that way. :D

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Shafted:-) Seeing men wearing heels mainstream in our lifetime would be great, especially during MY lifetime, as it is getting long in the tooth now. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I find that many women are quite open minded and matter-of-fact about a wide range of fashion articles including men wearing high heels and earrings. On the other hand, many highly fashion conscious women who consider certain articles to be exclusively feminine domain are often so narrow-minded that they can look through a keyhole with both eyes. Based upon the information presented, it is entirely possible that the author, Bianca, is simply an open-minded woman who has done her own research without necessarily "mining" her ideas from any particular place. Don't forget that like minds often trod the same paths. In general, the sooner we dispell the notion that a particular style of footwear implies a certain gender, the better off we will all be. After all, they is just shooz...

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels