Stiletto mules.

larry

A while back I ordered a pair of high heel cris cross strap sandals from Frederics of Hollywood. At first it was exciting and different but I soon lost interest and stuffed them in the back of my shoe collection. Yesterday I was rummaging thru my high heels and there the were. I painted my toe nails with my wifes bright red nail polish, Slipped on some ultra sheer thi high's and the maroon stiletto sandals. The stilettos took on a whole new look and feel. It was wonderfull. Have any of you experemeted like this?

Love those heels!

I find it amazing how much fashion has changed. There was a time when women's stockings were really no different than men's. Silk stockings were the first major break-through, but it was the invention of the nude nylon stocking that really put foot fashion on the front page. Until this day, I find nothing speaks to good foot fashion like a good pedicure, complete with glossy polish (varnish for you Brits.), a well chosen color of nude nylons, topped off by a pair of high fashion shoes. Of course, nothing screams foot fashion like a good-looking pair of high heeled mules! I seriously doubt if any true heel wearer who has ever had this kind of experience will ever be able to give it up. My back is broken and I have all kinds of physical problems - yet I still find the time to wear heels! I'll never be able to give 'em up. Hey, how about some pix?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

OK but for the stockings. I don't care for them unless it is too cold to go barefoot. Nail color in public was chrome silver until recently - now it is metallic gold. Quite a bit more subtle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know we're getting into a lot of preferences here. Much like BobHH said, I didn't like hoisery much either - at first. But then I discovered something interesting. When I wear stockings my feet don't sweat and my shoes actually fit better. The shoes seem to stay on my feet better and I generally feel better. Plus there's one other thing - in the case of open-toed shoes my foot prints aren't nearly so discernable in the insoles (I only assume this is also true of the closed shoes). Yeah, I know hoisery seems like a nusance, but in the long run it really is worth it.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Guy N. Heels:-) Congrats on your decision that wearing hose feels better on your legs and feet and the fact that they do make your shoes fit better. If you haven't already shaved your legs, try that, and you will be pleasantly surprised at the feeling of your hose and heels on your legs and feet and the better fit of your shoes even more. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn HH, Strange thing, I don't really advocate shaving legs. :wink: Of course, my leg hair is very minimal, so it's not really an issue with me. :roll: But I suspect that any sort of effort to shave the legs may actually aggrevate the hair problem. Since I've never attemped any other forms of depilatory, I am totally unable to speak to it.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I know guys in the military who're avid runners and bicyclists who shave their legs. Yeah, they get a strange comment or two when they do physical training with the rest of their unit, but it's really all in jest, as the others are just adjusting to it.

I tried depilatory cream once, it was useless. Stank to high heaven, stung, left me wondering what exactly I was supposed to do for the recommended six minutes while naked and covered in stinking goo, then failed to remove the hair! Back to the razor for me. Chris