what did lil_saz do wrong

Ah, we had some problems with spamers, and uh :D well one of the Mods got ah, well a little push button happy when removing hundreds of spamers from the members list. :cry: Any way she was not removed on purpose it was an accident, and she was not the only one. She going to have to register again. Sorry.......

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Thats a relief anyway, she was worried that she said something to offend some people. I'll tell her when I see her to register again. Thanks for letting me know. Actually, while im getting some info, could anyone explain why when i click that button that tells gives you a list of all of my posts i get DEBUG MODE and a whole lot of gibberish numbers and letters? I used that button a lot

I know it's a PITA with out it, huh? Been like that for some time, just have to wait till something is done about it. The ones who are able to fix it are rumored to be a bit busy right now.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I know it's a PITA with out it, huh? Been like that for some time, just have to wait till something is done about it. The ones who are able to fix it are rumored to be a bit busy right now.

That will be Jeff and Firefox, Xaphod has the correct rights to do the job, but (and I am sure he wont mind me saying it) a bit new to being an Admin.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.