Brave journey home

plasmaboy

Last night I did something I thought I never would. It seemed liek such a simple idea I wondered why i hadn't thought about it before. I went to Debenhams & bought a pair of long, wide combat style trousers. Drak blue and very baggy (almost a bit wide boy). Anyway I have recently added to my collection pair of Evans size 9 (UK) heeled cowboy style boots. Bout 3.5" heels. So with my new trousers and the boots hidden beneath i walked all the way from the west end to Picadilly, got an a 38 bendy bus to Victoria, then stood all the way home on the ditsrict line. Walked to local park, changed back into my Skechers & went home! Wow. Today i am wearing same trousers (will wash them tonight!) and some 4.5" heel black ankle boots. The trousers hide all but the toes. Feels great! I am a new man... Just thought i would share that with you all! ;o)

hi, trying something similar tonight. I have boot cut jeans and 2.5" heeled cowboy boots. Should be interesting as I will be with a few friends. I going to use the freestyling argument if I get any excessive questioning. :D

hi, trying something similar tonight. I have boot cut jeans and 2.5" heeled cowboy boots. Should be interesting as I will be with a few friends. I going to use the freestyling argument if I get any excessive questioning. :D

You won't...

(Get excessive questioning I mean)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I second Dr. Shoe's prediction, you won't get excessive questioning. I doubt you'll get any questioning at all provided your outit compliments the cowboy boots.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Ye were all right. no excessive questioning from my male friends, and the girls I met with during the night were all more impressed with my boots and the fact that I would wear them in public - still a little narrow minded, but it was meant as a compliment - any way pulled a really nice girl on friday and my boots were what the reason she came over inthe first place. she had a nice pair of stiletto shoes, but hers were too small for us to swap. Still nice girl. Will start pushing the boundaries a little more now with the confidence gained. I live in Ireland. :D