Newest purchase

cool_shoes

Hi, new member here, i have said my hellos in the n00b section :o

Anyway, a little about me, im a 23 y/o guy from North East England, love wearing heels out and about, with womens boot cut/flared jeans, mostly wedge/block heels, but I also own stillettos and flats and kitten heels, depends how brave I'm feeling - and what I'm wearing of course! :D

Would be very interested in meeting women of similar age who are understanding and have similar interests.

Also any guys who are near me and of the same mindset!

I thought I'd share my newest purchase with you, which I got on Saturday

Posted Image

http://www.faith.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?range=89&subRange=402&curPage=2&style=860077

I bought then from Faith, they are knee length, brown leather, with a 4"? wooden heel and they were only £32! :D I was all set to pay the pre-sale price of £65, I think it was. This was a very nice surprise!

They feel very well made and fit extremely well, I'd say the best quality pair of boots I own so far.

They are possibly a bit more feminine than I usually wear frequently, but the are so nice I don't really care :D

Oh and the heel sounds great on the ground, a real quality sound to it I find.

Please let me know your opinions! Once again, great board :cry:

Hi Cool_Shoes, Those are the Majesty boots if im not mistaken, I love the designs of boots and shoes from Faith, I have bought 7 pairs of boots & 3 pairs of shoes from them in the last 6 months, mostly sale items. How do you find their sizings, I take a male size UK9, and find that a lot of their styles run a little small, mainly because their 9's are a euro 42 instead of a 43 I guess, some fit fine, some are impossibly tight. Enjoy your boots Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

I thought those Faith "Majesty" boots looked good so I ordered a pair in size 9 from the Faith web site. I had to pay £40 rather than £32 but that still seemed like a good price. They are nice comfortable boots and fit my feet very well but there are 2 disappointments. One is that the back half of the shaft is not real leather. It's correctly stated on the box but it's claimed as leather uppers on the web site. The other is that they are far too wide for my slim calves. I've found out Achilles details from Dr Shoe so I reckon I'll take them down to him to be altered. Faith's web site is down today (26/4) so I can't re-check the description.