new here and wears heels on the qt

Hi all what a intresting site, im new here and just wanted to say hi, i have a heel intrest and injoys my wife wearing heels and that ranges from 3 to 5.5" yes im lucky i know, any way i wear a uk size 6 or 7 also dose my wife for years iv been wearing her shoes with out her knowing and buying my own high heel boots to wear when im on my own,this has gone on for about 10 years and over that time iv worn heel boots and pointy stiletto shoes a fair bit all on the qt mainly at hime on my own, now i have developed very feminine looking feet if u now what i mean! slight angled toes all a bit hammered and mild bunions im sure my wife knows i wear heels etc becase she has said about my foot shape. now for the first time i worn a pair of 4.5" block heel black leather round toe ankle boots out with long jeans my own boots and it was great, walked around the city centre for hrs untill my feet was hurting i felt so good and it felt also so normall,i did injoy wearing the boots the feeling of the heel hight was nice and plesent but i did find that heel hight of these boots felt faily high made my feet sit vertical, i felt ok dressed in jeans and normally guys cloths but in heeled boots now im thinking is this all wrong what i did shold i go back to the closset? im a litle mixed up so hense the reason for posting, hope some one replys regards Tim. :D

Hi all what a intresting site, im new here and just wanted to say hi, i have a heel intrest and injoys my wife wearing heels and that ranges from 3 to 5.5" yes im lucky i know, any way i wear a uk size 6 or 7 also dose my wife for years iv been wearing her shoes with out her knowing and buying my own high heel boots to wear when im on my own,this has gone on for about 10 years and over that time iv worn heel boots and pointy stiletto shoes a fair bit all on the qt mainly at hime on my own, now i have developed very feminine looking feet if u now what i mean! slight angled toes all a bit hammered and mild bunions im sure my wife knows i wear heels etc becase she has said about my foot shape.

now for the first time i worn a pair of 4.5" block heel black leather round toe ankle boots out with long jeans my own boots and it was great, walked around the city centre for hrs untill my feet was hurting i felt so good and it felt also so normall,i did injoy wearing the boots the feeling of the heel hight was nice and plesent but i did find that heel hight of these boots felt faily high made my feet sit vertical, i felt ok dressed in jeans and normally guys cloths but in heeled boots now im thinking is this all wrong what i did shold i go back to the closset? im a litle mixed up so hense the reason for posting, hope some one replys regards Tim. :D

It seems you're in the same boat (or a similar one anyway) to many of us - wears heels at home, mostly private wearing, wife may or may not know, etc...

You'll find lots of advice here from people who have gone out in their attire and have had really good experiences. I'm still mostly one of the "hide-it" people but hope to change that somehow.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Take a breath, sit back, relax, read (and there's lots to read).

Timmy -

First, WELCOME to the forum. There are lots of good folks here and lots to read about their heel wearing experiences.

Here is the test to determine if wearing heels is “all wrong” for you. Put your heels on and stand in front of a full length mirror. Do you like the image you see? If you are not comfortable with it, heels wearing isn’t for you. If you are comfortable with the image of the guy in heels, go for it.

The bit about you being comfortable with your image is important. If you aren’t comfortable, you won’t be confident when you go out in heels. If you aren’t confident in yourself, it will show and people will give you a hard time. However, if you are confident, that also shows and people will accept a guy in heels.

My only cautions are, don’t jump into heeling too fast, be aware of where you are going. There is no sense in looking for problems. Your choice of the city center sounded like a good place to start. Second, don’t become complacent after you have had some success. Always be aware of where you are going.

I have concerns about your description of your feet after wearing heels for 10 years. This may be a dumb question after 10 years, but are you sure you are wearing the correct size? There is an old joke in my family about an uncle who wore a size 8 but a 9 felt so good he bought a 10.

Like HeelsRus said, “You'll find lots of advice here”. Read with caution but enjoy.

Post again and keep us up on your thinking and experiences.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi, Timmy,

A certain amount of caution is necessary when wearing heels as a guy.

My criterion is not to be in the wrong part of town at the wrong time of day !

That's just plain commonsense for anyone, whether or not they are wearing heels. Otherwise, if you wish, go for it.

Xa

Hey timmy, nice to have you here you ask weather you should go back into the closet !!?? well, you answered it yourself, when you said that while walking with heels in the city center you felt so normal !! That's the real key to heel wearing, walking with heels, which are actually woman shoes, while feeling normal and looking good if that is your case then keep on heeling and having fun. send us some pics of your collection...

Timmy:-) Why would you want to go back into the closet when you have fought so hard to get out of it? Welcome to the Forum. Keep us all posted on your adventures out in the public. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!